Reviews for A Sayonara
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Beautifully written, and very sad. I think it was a very accurate insight into what she might have been like. Well done.
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
That was great.
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
awh that was so sad!

great job!
Fuu and Momo419 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aw...so sad! I love Ueda! This was so well writen I actually got tears in my eyes! T.T! LOL! Good job, though.
I'm a Blank Sheet chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Drops of salty liquid fell down my cheek after a read it, my heart sank at the ending and my voice trailed of someplace else...It must've been hard on Hiro when Yuki couldn't even remember him, I thought "hey, what does it feel like when the one person you love, doesn't even recognizes you?" I'd be devastated and I wouldn't even want to go on...Hiro is very strong and brave, he still loved her when she has no idea who he is...'( (P.S. I was still crying while typing this...)
Amitabh chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wait a moment... *sob* *sob* *cry* THIS STORY PWNS! But so sad... *sob* For some reason, I sobbed more after reading this than the manga. You must have Uber-Sobbing powers.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Well that's torture for you. I always felt her fate was like an alzheimer's victim.
CresentRedMoon chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
that was so sad,but I loved every bit of it! you really capture the story,and match it with a flawless perspective. in other words,i understood every word and it was a good story.
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Hm...it must've been rough...I enjoyed this story, thank you!
Stagg B. Tell chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
WAI! This was so sad! A few rough spots in the writing... the only one that really stuck out to me was the first big paragraph... the sentances were a little robotic, a lot of "Joy." other than that, though, I loved the raw emotion and Hiro and Yumi just make me so sad! Also I love how you got all the emotion in without making it drag on. Great job... ((and look, I found your story!))
xxHaruki-chanxx chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aw! Poor Yumi. She tried her hardest. It was a really good fanfiction. I liked Hiro's sparkly eyes.

-Annie
das 3 monkey 3 friend chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
This was the stupidest thing I have ever read. JUST KIDDING! I personally thought that it was funny that she would say "konnichiwa" like every time she could not remember. But it was sad that she kept losing information in her brain and that she would EVEN forget the name of her husband. Hiro is such a great guy sticking with Yumi even though she couldn't remember his name. Plus the fact that he guided her and didn't abandon Yumi. It's rare to find a guy like that. This was well-written!

Do I sound like a teacher now? Hahahahahaha...

"Maria Has Died" - you are a great writer! ouch that tickles!

peace out!
SuperSuperMagicMe chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
AW *sob*

I always wanted to hear a bit more about that storyline. This is very well written. :D
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aww very bittersweet.
Networker chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This was very good and just the right length. I thought you did an especially good job portraying her confusion and partial understandings.