Reviews for Super Koopas
austin.todd.315 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Hmmm... dude, Kamek, buddy, pal, ol geezer... the afterlife is eternal... get used to it. I enjoyed this very much!
austin.todd.315 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
I've been meanoing tos ayt his for CHAPTERS! Technically DK was the evil one all along, as kidnappign is abd. Also something I've been meaning to say, taking over countries is in nature, not evil. I don't agree with it, but youg et my point right? This Chapter was great! Too think Bowser's probably mentor for Dark agic would be defeated by him and his wife! Tiem for the next Chapter!
austin.todd.315 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
You know, the part with Mariosaying he wanted pasta would ahv ebeen funnierif he woke up saying it, but its funny anyway. :)
That bad still emans bad? MARIO! EXACTLY! OWSER MEANS IT WASN'T BAD! Idiot.
Mario, buddy, youd didn't recognize that BJ was a NEWBORN when he first fought you? HAHAHAHAHAHA!... YOUR SO STPID!HAHAHA! Well nto only is DK's father Tempormental, but his grandfsther Cranky is too! Not that I knew that already...
austin.todd.315 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Ummm... just wanted to say, I'm pretty sure that Isle Delfino is insaneley far away from the Mushroom Kingdom, and continent, for that matter, but whateva. I imagine Bowser has special plans for Yoshi, just because hes his literal arch nemesis out three arch enemies. I take ti Yoshi's glarewas jsut as fiery and... frightening as Daisy's. That girl scares me, you have any idea how angry she sounde dwhen usign ehr special kick in super mario strikers?
yeah, the Koopalings are just troubled kids because of what they go through. As I emant to say two Chapters ago, Bowser shouldn't have expected BJ to eblieve that peach was his mother. I mean, c'mon! If your archetictually ingenius enough to build a huge robotic form of giant bowser, I THINK YOUD KNOW THAT YOUD BE A HUMANOID KOOPA!1 or at least a human witha Koopa Shell, but this isn't Dragonball.
Well now I can see why Bowser wouldn't want anybody from his family to know that he loved them, after all, he doenst wanna show weakness. Same reason eh didnt want anyone to know that he accepted Peach's cake at the of Mario and Luigi RPG 3.
I THINK I KNOW! Duh, Bowselta is fightin her own battles, nto letting the star spirits do it FOR HER! Thats why she doesnt want know favor from the stars, she just isnt lazy enough! Hear that Mario Bros? LAY OFF DA PIZZA!
Ummmmmmmmm... peach si hero, isnt she? Sure she can only stand up to things witht he Vibes,a s in Subcon, the heroes cheated! CHEATED I TELL YOU! ONLY GONZALES JR IS ALLOWED TO SLAM ENEMIES INTO EACH OTHER! ITS A RULE OF NATURE!1 But yeah, seriously, they ahve Peach.
At elast Mario and Luigi are, well, at least SLIGHTLY happy. They can return to Brooklyn. Or maybe they want to visit their ancestors' and their family's home in Italy.
That too.
austin.todd.315 chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
WHAT DA FUQ THE MARIOS ARE ACTUALLY TIRED FOR ONCE?!...YAAAAAAAAAAY! THE WORLD OF PHYSICS HAS MADE A COMEBACK! Messed up how Mario was probably actually begging Bwser to coem jsut so he could get cake, this is his fautl! Star Sprites, your granting wishes thing has gone too far this time! The first and second Chapters are true though: Mario, Yoshi and Luigi are, in a way, just as evil as the Dragon Koopalings and their father. This was an interesting chapter. My favorite so far!
austin.todd.315 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Of course, aprt of the reason bowser wants peach is to legally rule the mushroom kingdom. And I wuldnt be surprised if the stars have rigged the fights allt hose years. Theysend starmen down for the heroes, and it just migh have been THEM who made the final battle of sm64's battle arena starshaped, it could ahv eben sending the heroes a sign that they were helping them. This chapter was good and well written, I njoyed it very much.
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow... this does have a good start t it. Bunch of idiots, if they don't like what bowser does, jsut leave! Im pretty sure lsoers like you woul be accepted as TOAD guards!
Cenobia100 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
This story is amazing and very well written.
Just Call Me J chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
I was wondering about Diddy!
Just Call Me J chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
The TMNT section of my head reacted again. This time to "Kowabunga". I must be crazy.
Just Call Me J chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
When I read the part about New York City sewers, a light came on in the TMNT section of my head. Oops. Silly fanboy!
Just Call Me J chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
Look out, Kongs. You do NOT mess with Bowselta's kids.
Just Call Me J chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Peach doesn't know what Mario has done to the Koopalings. The events of Yoshi's Safari come to mind. There's also what he did to Wendy in Dinosaur Land. *shudders*
Just Call Me J chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
*tries to contain excitement*
*fails*
*launches into energetic, incoherent babble, which would give Morton Jr. a run for his money, about how happy he is*
*passes out from lack of oxygen*
:P