Reviews for Love and Consequences
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
You should make a sequal where those two homophobes are severely punished for trying to kill Haruka.
Keaton the Black Jackal chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I DESPISE homophobics. This was a wonderful story, full of emotion, but WHY, WHY, WHY did those stupid pieces of homophobic shit not get punished? Please make a sequal that has...uh, what's their names?...Toshi and Keiichi. Well, can you PLEASE make a sequal when they get arrested and/or the crud beat out of them?
Dori chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I like this one Cloud...but i would've liked it more...had Haruka beaten that guy up when she got out of the hospital

_

it's still good tho!
Kumochan chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Hey, all the males lived...*grin* Great story! That guy deserved a good kick in the balls, though...
Cyber69 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
That was such a good story! I really liked it!
Mega-Melfina chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
God damn those homophobes! Stupid $%#&$#%! (As Cid would put) Anyways, I absolutly love your love stories, they always leave me in tears! But...grrrrr...those damn homophobes...$%&#&$&&#$$%$&$&$ I get all that crap at my school too...even though now I have a boyfriend...*sniff* *sniff* ohh well...ummm what was I saying...oh yes...I really love your work! It's soo great!
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
What a goddam bastard! It's so sweet, but that guy... ugh. So good!
paprikaSTUDIOS chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Very cute story! Is there going to be a sequel?
CSMars chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
hmm... why does haruka end up in the hospital in all your fics? why not michiru?
sailormoonjoy chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
That's so sweet! Another good Haruka and Michiru story _
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
So,what happen to the homophobic idiots named Toshi and Keiichi?Everything they did to Haruka is consider attack,man-batter,discrimination,and attempted long is that?20 years?Maybe more?Anyway,cool fic,I like it a lot.
Haruka-san chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Loved it! I'd like to read more!
Valie chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I love it! I'm usually not into sappy stories but this one exceptional. Keep up the good work! :)
Bienebiene chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Hi Cloud! You know I love your Fanfics. This is a very very great, how all from you. Please write a continuation!

ILU, yours Bienebiene!
Lady Reena chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
*snifflez* that was REALLY GOOD! a suggestion: fix formatting. kk? :-D lol and wow michiru actually got mad! hehehe. great story. sequel, perhaps?