Reviews for Sanada's Short Problem
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/1/2008

Anyways, doesn Sanada's pants differ in length compared to the other regulars?
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
OH GAWD. Marui totally made me laugh till I nearly dropped out of my chair. XD What with him clutching his head and going "My tensai-like brain!" - I thought that was the funniest part of all in the story, no less Niou's snickering and trickster-like comments that totally suited his personality to a T. (makes a T sign with my hands) Sanada and speedo? (offers you cookies with maniacal grin) you awesome, you.

strawberryalchemist chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
LMAO! so damn funny! oh yeah. -clutches head- OMFG! SCARRED BRAIN,SCARRED BRAIN!
takari love chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
lol... poor, poor sanada...
Twinz'n'Rozez chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
OMG! EW... I am scarred for life for the umpteenth time because of fanfiction! *eek*

It's hilarious though! XD Awesome job!
AnimeKinIsMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Sanada...speedo O.O -brain completely fried-

Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Thanks to you, now I'm scarred to life...Sanada in a speedo...I don't know what to do, laugh or cry xD ;.;

This was so funny! Poor, poor Sanada! His team really likes to torture him, no? xP
fruity cheerios chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
*thinks of Sanada in a speedo* Poor Marui...He won't be coming back to practice for awhile...
LovableDuck chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 9/8/2007 Please...someone GET THOSE IMAGES OUT OF MY HEAD! -rams head in a wall- I think it is kinda funny too. I think I'm scarred for life. I think.

By the way, are you RednBlueHaru from you tube? If you are, then you probably saw/made that video: Valentine Kiss Sanada Version. It made me go: O.o then made me laugh. Maybe you could make a story with Sanada singing that or something! With different versions like Atobe Oshitari and Shishido! You don't have to, I thought it could ease your boredom. *shrugs* Funny (but scarring) fic by the way!
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/7/2007

-is scarred for life-

Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I am scarred... Scary! "THE IMAGES!" XD
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
XDD Yes... I think my mind was pretty scarred. Thank you for the mental images... ; Ah well, Rikkai will be Rikkai.

Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Sanada in a speedo...Holy 's just hope he doesn't wear one to the beach.