Reviews for Surprise for Jigen
Selestria chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
YOU ROCK! Finally someone else who thinks those two should get together.
ArashiDumas chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Rock on, awesome story ( I know I'm a little late, but hey! who cares) anyways, I think it would make more sense if a bunch of differnt people weren't all talking in the same paragraph. it would make more sense. Great development of story and good characters. Rock on! \m/-Jaz
Lady Kea chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
this is really good! please update!
HieiandTouyaLover chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Oh I loved your story very cool. I always knew that Jigen like Fujiko but What would happen if Lupin found out. Loved your story . Write more
Lealah Lupin III chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Very cool. I like. I always thought Jigen diserved someone, and after the episode "Shot Through the Heart" this is a welcome fanfic. Even if he does end up with Fujiko. I always thought she was a double crossing Beep. How does Lupin take the news though?
Tiger Lily63 chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Me likes! Me likes a lot! Update soon! _
Youkai-Onna chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
hey sorry that I didn't review last night my computer kicked me off but I do have to say this.I like it I hope that you update soon. And if you don't mind my asking you please read and review my Lupin I fanfic it is called Okashi IV I need ideas. Thanks for the fanfic.;)

Youkai-Onna
Kathy chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
i really like this lupin fanfic. i cant tell you how much i really liked the ending. if you need any ideas go ahead and email me and ill try to help. i cant wait until the next chapter! buh bye
lil washu-chan1 chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Great story! is CJ trying to be killed? UPDATE SOON! e-mail me:
jigs chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
hi! i really like your fic though personally, i'm not especially fond of fujiko. i still see her as this conniving sniveling broad and sometimes a nuisance. basically, i like to stick to the original attitude jigs and goems have on her. she's not useless though. i like it more if lupin toys with her. but as far as the jigen x fujiko thingie is concerned...i think it's pretty ok.

she kisses anybody anyway...
Anna Lisa Bradford chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Don't mind DBZfan. Though he is a good reviewer, he is insensitive to other's feelings, at times. No offense meant, but DBZfan, you really need to tone it down.
DBZfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
This was Stupid!
Heradevion chapter 3 . 12/25/2001
oh i just love the part when jigen and fujicko kissed! please continue the story soon :)
Kaoru Kamiya chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
Nice, funny Story! I like the Jack Daysner-Jigen Daisuke thing... :-)
ArmyofMe chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
NIce start.. I hope you continue... my only gripe is that you REALLY have to work on your paragraphing. Start each speech with a new line. It makes it a lot easier for us to read.