Reviews for Changing History
thecolouryes chapter 19 . 9/22/2007
woo! That was wonderful. This story has been great, through the hilarious times and the serious, but I'm so glad there's going to be a sequal because I couldn't stand it being over.
thecolouryes chapter 17 . 9/16/2007
hahahahaha melissa just wanted to save the monkey. *laughs a lot* anyways... i thought I had something to say, but i guess not. *shrug* see you next chapter!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 16 . 9/15/2007
something else I like about this story is that the updates are so quick, not a lot of waiting!
The Only Dude chapter 16 . 9/15/2007
Fantastic!

Real thriller!

I like the way you have fitted everything in.

Will be reading more of your stories!
thecolouryes chapter 15 . 9/14/2007
nice one, rita. woot. another chapter. how much longer until #16? I love this story. Thank you. I know I'm not making much sense, but there you have it. I never do. goodbye!
B-emo-B chapter 15 . 9/14/2007
AHAAHAHAHHAH
thecolouryes chapter 14 . 9/12/2007
the island says hello back. . I just don't like aymee because in the begining she was described as being snotty and so my mental description of her was that snotty step-sister like person who's always around and who's no fun. I like melissa and leslie, i just like rita better.
thecolouryes chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
hahahahahahahahahaha aymee fell over. I don't like her very much.

does that count as a - point for aymee? I would think so.
B-emo-B chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
Fave charater: Rita! she seemingly knows the most.

UPDATE ASAP. savvy?
livelongprosper2012 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
nice chapter. My favorite character I think would be Rita. and update soon!
CaptainSparrow-luv chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Whahaha! Fun! I like it!
thecolouryes chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
ok. um... personally, I think I likr Rita best. if only because she seems the most like me.
thecolouryes chapter 11 . 9/10/2007
quite good. this story is a lot of fun!
thecolouryes chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
so good. quite hilarious. a good change of pace after reading scary stories all morning.
livelongprosper2012 chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
really sticks to the movie and the girls fit suprisingly well. Good job! Flows very well, and the updates are so soon!