Reviews for Place Of No Name: Bill
werd chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
bill reminds me of myself he does not discount even the most

unlikely things! not many stories on bill. goes to show

zim had some characters in it that where unique in themselfs!
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
'She thought he was just as insane as the rest of them. And she brushed her teeth before eating. Crazy.'

Best quote ever! That made me laugh so hard when I read that. What can I say, this story has turned out to be everything I could have hoped for, and more besides. More than worth the wait.

I love how you managed to tie it into someone elses one-shot, very clever. It's also nice to see more of the smart-and-wise Bill as opposed to the bumbling idiot that the show portrays him as. His thoughts on Dib really are the ising on the cake, he thinks that he's crazy as well! That was priceless!

Does this mean you're able to start writing again, or did you just try to get these out while there was an opening in your schedual? Be great if it was the former, but if it is the later, I have to say you've just earnt yourself some major respect for honouring your promice that much!
Dlbn chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was another good one! he killed the wrong person. That's not much of a shock. (Wink) I loved it! Very mysterious.

_

Dlbn
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Well I gotta say that I like this Bill fic way more than the Gretchen related one, most likely since the whole killing people thing is my area of expertese.

I know, Im sadistic.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Dr-Lovekill chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Good show! I thoroughly enjoyed this work. My citicism? None, it was brilliant. And Zim was the "child" in the cemetary, right? Do I get a cookie, now? Sorry. Anyway, keep up the good work.