Reviews for Spelling Bee
Lives-In-2D chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Ai ai ai! So kawaii!

It's set in modern times, something I rarely like, but this is super cute!
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*giggling like an insane fan-girl* Oh Kawaii! You are getting me seriously obsessed with this paring now you know! They are so totally adorable together!
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
yeah...on my comp I learned I can't log in, only on my moms, but I deicied to read some of your HanabiShino and this is cute. Shino is so adorable. I liked the little addling about the skirt.
Kagura615 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That is such a neat idea. And such an awesome pairing, too! Very cute. :3

You did a great job with this one-shot! I'm assuming Hinata's fiance is Naruto, right? It seems that way...XD Anyways, I love it! 5 out of 5 stars.
Dinero chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
it is such a good idea! I really like it. Hanabi and Shino is WAY CUTE! Good job! It was great. G. R. E. A. T.!
UserID2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
this was really good. is hinata's fiance Naruto? 'cause it would be kind of weird if it was shikamaru. it was cute.
Bluephoenix17 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
OMG! I loved this fic! I think it might be my favorite. Hey, this makes a super cute love story even if it was something that didn't anthing to do with Naruto; I'd read it. It as just so cute! If you ever write a book you gotta tell me, so I can run out to a store and buy it. And um, who was Hinata with in this one?