Reviews for Burner Buns
scooby31415 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awww this is really cute :) andd im fla sam didnt get burned :)
Meanxruki chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
cute story!
FireSeraph chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
So cute...
azab chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
loved it
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This was really cute. I mean really cute. I could see John doing something like that. It sucks when you're in such a hurry and you don't necessarily pay attention to what you're doing. So bad. Haha.

Darthnikki chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
And your brother is so going to love you now for sharing that tale. LOL. How funny though but like ya said thank heavens for the diaper. Glad he wasn't hurt. Great fiction it was kinda cute the bit with the crayons I can just see them both lay there doing that an Sammy trying to copy everything his big brother did. I love wee chester fics they're cute at times. Thanks for sharing xx
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That was a cute story! I enjoyed reading it!
Arinia chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Whew glad your bro was O.K! Anyway, great fic, I can just imagine John's guilt and then amusment at Sam's ass being on fire. Haha oh this made me laugh.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Hahahaa. this was great! and so cute! I loved it!

dudeurfugly chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
HAHA. Awesome fic! I love how the three of them are just laughing at the end. Cute!
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I really enjoyed that, it was funny and so touching!
noname32 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
God Job! Thats so funny!
supernatural-lora chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
haha when i was litle something lik ethat happened but my pullup caught on fire
RedDragen chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was cute, I loved it chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Really enjoyed that, so cute Sam copying Dean with his colouring at an early age! And John accidentally sitting Sam down on a hot stove, as Sammy was protected by his trousers and nappy what could have been a serious incident turned out to get the family laughing harder than they had in months!

The fact that this actually is based on a true story as it happened to your brother - OMG, at least he was okay too though!