Reviews for Disregard my Previous Messages
Jimelda chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Wow, I love this, I really do. It's amazing how much emotion you can convey from just their voices in these two chapters. Loved how both brothers seem to deal with their problems in the same way.
sandymg chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Nice little one-shot. I'm thinking of writing a preseries myself now and so been reading some. My favorite part was your ending:

Masking himself, just like his dad, Dean put on a fake smirk, "Always," he replied, while the messages replayed themselves over and over again in Dean's head, and Sam's words echoed like an unwanted presence to haunt him.

- The 'always' was so perfectly in character. Liked that beat very much.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was a great one-shot!

(Sounds like Sam had more than one shot! Sorry, couldn't help myself. Terrible sense of humor!)
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
That was really good. Both parts.
Ericka Jane chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I have a best guy friend with the EXACT two stages of drunk, lol. Yep, I've gotten many a phone call from him.

Anyways...I liked this, a lot, you did a great job at capturing Sam and Dean's emotions. Awesome fic.
lblficwriter chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
I Loved it! Thanks so much for writing!
Debbie C chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
This was nice too. It is kind of tough for them to have left a bunch of messages on each other's phones without noticing their own messages unless they were drunk every time. But I still like the idea of them both leaving messages without any responses from the other party. That definitely would cause angst and worry. "Will they ever forgive me" regrets. Good chapter idea.
Merisha chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Hi SilentLucidityx ;0)

What a heartwrenching story ... those two boys just break my heart sometimes ;0) - I love the messages Sammy left for Dean!

Fantastic story and very well written!

Absolutely Loved it!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
chb76 chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
so glad you did another chapter to this - this was just heartbreaking, so so sad. loved it.
Evildarkwolf chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
cool story well it was funny
writerchick03 chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
It totally did not suck. I liked Dean's POV!
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
That was an amazing ending! Poor Sam and Dean!
poisonivykiss chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Nonononoonoononononononoo!

Por Samy :(.

I so need the next chapter :D.

Pretty Please?
eye4u chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
I liked chapter one! This is definitely a nice follow up chapter!

Hahaha, its Dean's turn.

Sad though, missing each other by just a day.

Nice writing!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
Oh this was wonderful and so sad. Poor Sammy missing that chance to see his big brother was heartbreaking.