Reviews for Pancakes and 'Partments
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
I love this! More pLease? *puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Keep going-
I loved the way you portrayed the characters and how they talk to each other. Cant wait for ch 2!
Lee chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
They should make this an episode. It is so funny, and still touching. Cliche, this review, but true.
Sauce Gay0775 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I love it so much! I laughed so hard at some parts such as twiddle dee and ass tard XD thanks for making this!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That was cute
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Aww! Vic could picture them perfectly, with their banter in the early morning. Heh. Loved it!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
awwwwwww.
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Funny, and surprisingly sweet
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
The ending part was surprisingly pleasant and touching to read. O''O it had me actually went silent and slow down the reading pace significantly. thank you for this little writing. It was really lovely.
Spiral Reflection chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Cute
magicaltoothbrush chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
aaww i love their relationship! i think i just love sasuke personality!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Okay, this is one awesome one-shot. I love Naruto/brother figure fics. Sasuke is always my first choice for Naruto's best friend/brother, with Iruka coming in second.

Anyways loved this one-shot.

-Chrono
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
[Sasuke yawned (a pleasure he only indulged in the safety and solitude of his room)]

- Hahaha that's so Sasuke somehow XD

[Sasuke hated to repeat himself, but felt it was necessary. "Naruto." This time the grunt also meant "my next question will be accompanied by the kunai you know I have hidden somewhere on my person."]

- That's also just hilarious XD

Their conversation is just brilliant XD Seriously brilliant. *keeps laughing*

And it kept being brilliant, but in another way, when Naruto finally got to the point and talked about his apartment.

[wondering if he would ever be able to help heal Naruto as Naruto had helped to heal him.]

- Touching. *smile*

Thank you.

/Dragonwolf
ShallowMind chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
And now I'm craving pancakes. It was a nice story.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »