Reviews for Steeped in Fearful Armor
SoulBlack chapter 1 . 7/5
This was a great read!
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 5/7
That was amazing, why is it that Ganondorf seems to get some of the best one shots? He's just such a fascinating character. And you did amazingly by him. Good luck and I wish you well.
Abyss Slayer chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
*lone tear rolling off cheek* Oh God. This really opens your eyes to Ganondorfs actions. From this, you can see that it was justified. Ah jeeze. This really made me feel for him, it really did.
Return of Ettlesby chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is brilliant. Every word of it. I've always liked Ganondorf as a villain, but this makes Mr appreciate him as a character. And that line in the summary - "Behold the King of Evil. Behold a man." Something about that just sticks with me. I love it.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Simply amazing. There is nothing else that needs to be said.
MSimms1995 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ho. Ly. Crap. That. Was. AMAZING! You kept me right up until the end. I saw Ganondorf as the character, so i was supremely interested on where you'd take it. That was immensely well written. It definitely puts on a new perspective for Ganondorfs side of the Zelda universe. Certainly makes me think that he wasn't all that evil of a guy. That was amazing. Well done. *Applause*
Datguy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Wow...just, wow. Amazing job.
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
My mind has been blown. Thank you for that.
SilverIceRing chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Damn... DAMN! I will never be able to look at Ganondorf the same way ever again... It is so much easier seeing things from the eyes of a hero, rather than from the villain. Because sometimes, the villain isn't truly evil.

Ah, man. This is gonna haunt me now. Still, great job!
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was astounding, fantastic. You have made me feel for Ganondorf. I liked the imagery of the other races each receiving a gift from the goddesses, but not the Gerudo. It really throws the whole thing into perspective, giving him a reason to have done everything he did. He's not a monster, just a man, and you captured that well.
The last line, about the goddesses and their culling swords was particularly interesting. It makes me think that someday, they're going to get bored and just wipe the land clean and start over.
Great job.
DoubleDipDelish chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Amazing piece of writing! Respectful to the lore, and very moving.
LocalTalent53 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
What a chilling tale. A most excellent interpretation of Ganondorf, and one that this site certainly needed. This definitely shows the flaw with how many of the Zelda games have been handling him: more as a monster, and not as a man. I salute you and your beautiful work!

Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow. Hmmmmm.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Fucking beautiful.
sinsea chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
My, my, this is probably the best depiction of Ganondorf I have ever seen. This is heartbreaking and insightful.

Beautiful job.