Reviews for The Problem with American Tourists
JesseLee chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was cute and funny. Loved it. I think that Shego was also a bit of a prude, otherwise she wouldn't have been so hesitant.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I can only wonder in awe about what was going through your head while writting this, but I've learned before that writter's minds can be scary black holes, dangerous to stare at for too long.

This is one of the 10 stories, right? I wonder how long 'til the next long story. I wonder if I should be glad or sad that the series' progressing so fast.

Well, 'least I'm approaching whatever stories the Kigo Children end up being the focus.

Yours, "Wear Sunscreen" Alexander/Alexlayer
'til next episode.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh God!The last 3 sentences left me in stitches.I know should have seen it coming ,but didn't.
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Really, you shouldn't drink and sunbath, it's bad for your health! I happen to have some very effective after sun, want me to come over ladies?

Very funny and endearing.

Thanks for the share.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was funny. I really like the title.

-Kate
ginna5683 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
seriously how do you come up with these ideas? theyre great but so so different!
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Oh ouch!

Wispr
storyreader51 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Shego is right. Sorry, Kim. You are a prude. There are a lot of places that nudity is not an issue.

Shego? Chicken? Don't see that.

Aww, poor babies! Both of you. USE SUNCREEN NEXT TIME! (Aloe will help with the burn.)

Loving this and laughing all the way!
The Humbug chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very nice character study... but why wasn't there an epilog with the gals smearing aloe or calamine lotion all over themselves?

Otherwise another good story from a great author.
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very funny! I especially love how Kim, for all of her experiences, both in teh show and in this universe, can still sometimes come across as well...

A prude.

Just wait until the kids ask why their parents are walking so stiffly when they get back...
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
That was interesting. Not quite what I expected, but it was still entertaining. But I think Kim wasn't thinking when she decided to "prove" that she wasn't a prude. Especially with how things turned out. But anyway, thanks for posting this. _
Kaede Shinomori chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
...I laughed my head off for hours...

..I'm still laughing...

...holy crap! I'm gonna be laughing all week!
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
And the moral of the story is.. Use sunscreen. A nice little set up, worthy of the laugh at the end!

Thanks

Aedan
mouserr2255 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
that was a fun little side trip ... save for the sunburn lol now the question is ... will they go back?