Reviews for Grin and Bear It
Ominous-Shadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I thought this was a wonderful story. I absolutely adored how you took Gai's message and made it the basis for the story-line. The message is so strong and genius! lol.

Lee was so cute-as was Gaara. I really enjoyed this. Thank you for writing.

Oh ... and by the way, we are our own worst critics ... your story was far from being a negative 23. It was a positive 23. Seriously, it was wonderful :)
Sadistic-X-Masochistic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Cute. I really liked this. Now, I think I'm starting to become a little obsessed with your stories... hehe... But that's only 'cause they're so freakin' epic! Aww, Lee would make such a perfect boyfriend to Gaara :3

Gaa-chan is the perfect uke for him *squeal*
tigress eyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I say yay, a blush would show under sand armor. I don't really have a reason, I just know it would. I liked this story, especially playibg with the concept of 'grinning and bearing it'. I do not think this story was a negative 23. And I respect you for being able to laugh at yourself (aka is bad a genre?) I want you to know that I really enjoyed this story. Kudos.
LeonKSpiderKitty chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw that was so sweet! _ I loved it! I love this pairing!
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I do not think that was a negative twenty-three on a scale of one to ten.

I have read a lot of LeeGaara stories; it used to be my OTP and boy was I obsessed. But, I must say, this has got to be one of my favorites. Absolutely. No doubt in my mind.

It was very cute. It was well-written, with no glaring spelling/grammar errors. Both characters were, well, in-character, and I liked the whole saying(?) it molded around.

Basically, honestly, I just fell in love with this story. So, well, great job. (:
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008

LEEGAA!

I love it.

]
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
aw this was so kawaii! loved it!
kaylakaiba chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
this storys really cute keep up the good work
Acheron's Akribos chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I give you a Positive 45! _ Loved it loved it loved it. Gaara was only slighly OOC, which is hard to find. Normally he's WAY OOC and it drived me nuts. Gaara and Lee are so cute together. _
itachi-hinata chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OMFG you think that was a negative 23 score... no it was a positive 33 I absolutly LOVED it. Lee acted so cute when it came to Gaara. But if I may ask.. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUT KAKASHIGAI IN THERE KAKIRU(Kakashi Iruka) IS MUCH HOTTER. Few thank you for that rant and keep writing its good better than what I can do but if I may ask how is everyone gonna take Lee and Gaara getting together? think about it maybe add a second chapy well bye.
R0CK Lea chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
really good, but sorta confusing...good job...
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*smils softly* nicely done there, dspite the context they are written in, you've kept both characters in character...I did love how you wrote the openning with Kakashi and Gai though..made me giggle..which doesn't happen all that often
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
hey! Love it! Very well done! :)