Reviews for Sunspots
KuroNite chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
its scary..something like this is very plausible..
isalsalism chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
Waa so sad in the end, but I love it! :'D
Silverwings47 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Can you like, make them found a diary that Fuji wrote? I'll love that And how exactly did Fuji died?
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Well, it was alright. Unexpected ending!
SilverCyanide chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Mogs. FREAK! *sporks*

No. But it seemed kind of rushed. I would have liked to see this story continue on a little bit longer.

How exactly did he die? *curious*

It was a touching ending either way. I just felt it was a bit rushed, that last chapter and this chapter didn't tie together very well, that another chapter would have made if flow smoother, that it would have made more sense to maybe have another chapter where there was more Tezuka before this, and maybe some more foreshadowing.

But that's just me. And it's late and I feel like criticizing and it's so your fault that Kabaji melted my brain. XP

*poofs*

KA
Singer in the Wind chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Okay...yeah, I totally wasn't expecting that...it wasn't bad, though.

Singer in the Wind chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Poor Fuji! He's all alone. *sniff*

Sakura-Moonlight chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Nice chapter.
Singer in the Wind chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
YAY! Fuji isn't going to commit suicide! Was that girl Ann? Anywho, nice chapters!

Missy

P.S. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Nya, me like this OC so far. _

Hope she doesn't become a Mary Sue, because I would cry. T_T

Ganbare!
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Nice chapter! Awesome story, and keep on updating!
SilverCyanide chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
T_T

You're scaring me. Stop. P

No, it's really good. REALLY good. In a creepy way. A very creepy way. And it's sad and...ah...yeah...I'm not quite sure what to say, so I"ll just say: update soon! (Oh, and Happy Christmahannukwanzaadon!)

KA
skihale chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
This is so sad. Is the team going to come back? Please let them come back! I'm begging you! Who's the person who said 'Onii-chan'? Update soon!