Reviews for Inquisition
Lumina chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
An excuse to have JLU!John chatting with Spectre!Hal?
Cool.
Star Sapphire of Sector 2814 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Love it. This is really good. You got their personalities down pretty well, and it's quite well written.

The Spectre is Hal Jordan from the mainstream DC Universe, and he's traveled into the DC Animated Universe to have a conversation with DCAU John Stewart.

Great one-shot, but it would be nice if you updated it, and show what John did after this conversation.

The League's reaction will be interesting to see... Especially Fate's and Zatanna's.
Taven Nukimor chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
That was really good! I really enjoyed it!
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Interesting...Great job! You really catch my attention.

But who the Spectre is I have no idea.

There are just 3 GL's from Earth: Jonh, Guy and Hal. Besides their stories are a big mess, if I would have to pic one of them to be Spectre, I would choose Guy, because he is the most messed and crazy, as far as I've read about him. It could be Jonh too, trying to fix his past, because in some future he decided to not stay with Shayera and then she died, leaving Jonh full of sorrow and regret? In "Far from home" Bouncing Boy, or whatever is the name of the guy that turns in a ball, he says he pleasured of meet Jonh Stwart, the greatest GL, founder member of the Justice and father of (why GL had to interrupt at this point? It was getting intersting!). So, Jonh could fit at the description the greatest Green Latern.

Will you ever write another story revealing who is the Spectre, or will stay trying to figure out forever?

*Applause for the author*
Cire chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Intersting story:)...Even though I'm not really sure why the Spectre a.k.a "The Wrath of God" would care about John and Shayera's relationship, that's so beneath him.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Wait... who besides Hal was both the Specter and the "Greatest" of the Green Lanterns?

Unless Guy became Specter while I wasn't looking, but I don't think I've ever heard his name and the word Greatest used in the same sentance unless "not" was in there as well.

Not that I don't like Guy, but he's no Hal Jordan.
o0oshayerao0o chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
awesome story. you have captured my attention and made me happy for doing so becuase it had a great ending
random chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hal! :)

I always wanted to see Hal in the JLA verse...

Yay! Fun.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That was nifty! I like John Stewart as the GL and I love Shayera too,but I have no idea who the Spectre is, none at all.

Thanks for this interesting story, I enjoyed it!
BillA1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
You know what? I really liked this. A lot! Nice job! A real nice job! :)