Reviews for Journey to ShangriLa
Ozlex chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I wish you continued this story I'm already sucked in :D :D Great prologue
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I completely agree with Fallen Hikari! I hope that you do continue this. I love the equation with X-Men, and I really do hope that you continue this, although it seems as though you've left it for quite a while. Please do update. *pokes*.
Rose of Hope chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
yay! This was awesome! I'm glad that Mike and Don both like Wolverine. WOLVERINE RULES! DONATELLO RULEZ! RILEY RULZ! YOU RULE!
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
It's very good but sounds rather complete. Will you be continuing it? Our hearts tore for poor baby Donnie, and we thought the scene between he and Splinter to be very touching, as should any similar scene between a loving father and a frightened child.
jaxink chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Gah! How did I miss this one? And why is it sorely lacking the praise it deserves? And this was only the prologue!

I already love the premise and introduction into this touchy issue for the turtles, especially when they're so young. Poor Donnie...sometimes too perceptive, in a way. *huggles Donnie* That's one of the reasons he's my fav. The X-Men are a perfect comparison for the turtles and what they will eventually deal with.

Your writing flows seamlessly and I already love the brotherly interaction between Mikey and Don, not to mention the Splinter and Don interaction. Very descriptive and well done.

I really look forward to seeing more! Keep up the great work!

Ja ne!

fallen hikari _
Sinisstar chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hey, not bad! I'm liking this so far. :)