Reviews for Fateful Encounter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
Awesome short storylove love love Sasusakuļø
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
aww how sweet :D
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
kya!

awesome if only dat wuld happen it wuld b perfect!
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
WHOA! This was an AWESOME one-shot! Wonderfully done. I wonder if you've done a sequel... I'm so going to check... This was beautiful, **fav** I love Sasuke and Sakura, they so go together... Beautiful!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aww how sweet! I love SasuSaku! That was so cute when Sasuke gave her the engagement necklace! _ I loved it, can't wait to read the sequal!
sanosaurus chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
I think you should make a sequel. You're a great writer. I'll be waiting!
Cookies321 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
WOO MAKE A SEQUEL! PLEASE PLEASE PLASE! GOOD STORY!
kerapal bubbles chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
SHANNARO! OF COURSE YOU NEED TO MAKE A SEQUAL!
kelli chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
SEQUEL!SEQUEL!
ladyevendim chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
My first reaction to your fic is this:

What is *up* with the changes in language? Your attempts to mash Japanese and English together breaks the flow of your narrative. That being said, it also comes across as immature. You're writing this piece in English. Keep it that way.

I would also comment on how the characters are pretty OOC, but that would merely be redundant. The reader can catch that from the fic, after all.

If you're going to write about Naruto characters, do take care to make sure their names are right. Kabuta? Please.

I'll end this with two pieces of advice: Label this as AU. You really don't seem to know what has been going on in the manga. I would also remove your 2nd chapter that consists of nothing but an A/N - you obviously didn't read the site guidelines. I'm not going to alert you, but I am pointing it out.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
sequel sequel more sasusaku
Itachi'sAngel chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Sequel please!
maplethistlerose chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! Love the story!
Red Reaper88 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
sequel! this oneshot was great but a sequel would even be greater...update soon
catherine chapter 2 . 9/11/2007