Reviews for Fatuous Resistance
sonder this chapter 1 . 7/23
PWP oneshots are obviously your modus operandi but this one /definitely/ had potential to be something even more.

From the very start you had set up a special dynamic between the two; there seemed to be no love lost between these two classmates and for that matter, they didn't even seem to know each other that well. Sakura appears to really dislike the guy (and yet by the end, she believed she was in love with him and could spend the rest of her life with him - granted, if that was the euphoria speaking then alrighty... but that's still a pretty big 180 from the beginning - I would have believed it if this was genin Sakura's characterization but since you had outlined a pretty level-headed girl, it was harder to reconcile the two).

Sasuke's POV was limited but what we did get to see of him was that he had (spontaneous) obsessive tendencies and for some reason, he didn't think much of her (unless he shoots disdainful looks at everybody) until she stood up to him - I get it, the point of this oneshot wasn't to tell a major story and to just jump right into it but if you had built upon what was starting to look like a pretty interesting foundation, this one-shot's finale would be all the more gratifying and combustible. Don't get me wrong, you definitely achieved what you had originally intended for this fic but the oozing amount of character development potential and story-building makes me wish that if you ever decide to expand on this then it can become quite some cosmic explosion.
jhian casey chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
ooohhh! HOT HOTHOT SASUSAKU!
i soooo love sasusaku lemon AU! hahha!
and that closet make out is sooo popular.. though i haven't experienced it first hand..(wink,wink!)
anyways, more! sasusaku HOTNESS OVERLOAD!;)
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
you must continue this!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
very hot! i like thsi good girl/bad boy thing. love it.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
awwwwwwww
Alazia chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOVE IT!
Cherry1315 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Damn, that was really hot ]

You should so do a sequel or something! :D:D Loved it!
Ardent Ly chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Great story! very refreshing beginning!
chocolate chip-freaket chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
kinky(ish).
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
bravo bravo! hats off to u!

serioussly was really good!

brilliant!
My painful Symphony chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
well hot damn that was...hot lol! _ i liked it you did good and shouldnt be embarassed
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
BWA HA! the fluff is amazing. I needed something cute and short, and such. awesome job. I think is deserves some more reviews, but that's besides the point. I think that...what's lacking is a real plot-of course, oneshots usually barely have a plot of it's own or anything, but it's something to improve on it, I guess...your writing skill is splendid and as well as the lemon. though a little unrealistic. she's obviously a virgin (never going out with anyone, etc, only 19) so you know...do the whole pain when he first enters choice of words. not more to be said _
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
great oneshot

sasuke is awesome..

:D
Rhinoplasty chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Hot damn! Very lovely. _
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This was beyond wonderful,the smex scene, the smut,the description of Sasuke and Sakura and just wow,a very well written smut fic,one of the best I've ever read.