Reviews for The Kindness of Fate
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Aw :( So many crys. This was a different take on Grima than I'd seen before, but I liked it, it was interesting.
Abandon-Morality chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That would explain a great deal. I feel to bad for Grima, he could have been something great, someone loved.
Faerthurin chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
This story is very moving. I feel a lot more pity for Grima now. Well written; it feels real.

P.S. Do you find synesthesia fun or bothersome? It sounds fun to me, but I don't have it.

P.S.2. What's behind the name?
newbie chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
that has changed the way i think of grima now. very well done.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really like this oneshot; it's so refreshing to see Grima as actually having a good side. It's easy to believe that incredible charisma of Saruman's could have that effect...and I like your twist at the end, how he died as a free man.
dansemacabre chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Very nice one-shot! I liked getting this glimpse into Grima's last moments, as full of misery as they were. It lends a bit more humanity to his character than was present in the books, which I find more interesting. Kudos to you.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
A oneshot that speaks so much about one forgotten often hated and despised, with good cause.

But your portrayal of him here stirs up compassion, and it's hard not to pity him.

You've done an excellent job at writing this.