Reviews for Slytherin Lover
pacochico11 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I quite understand why you have not updated this story. You have completely destroyed whatever respect and power Potter ever had from anyone. You seem to give too much power to people like the redheads. They're poor as hell, yet the ex-wife gets away with the kids, but leaves one behind. And nobody can see that, really? I mean, what has she ever done? Nothing that’s what she’s done. Potter killed Voldemort for God's sake. Please don't continue with this story. Poor Albus gets the shit kicked out of him and his irresponsible parent does nothing about it. Just leave it where you have because this story has no real future. Oh and please if you're going to continue, please correct all your mistakes.
RedRibbonGirl3 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
I know it been 2 years since you been writing this story. I just want to say that it was great and hope you contuine with this story. If you did, can you start thnking about Albus and Scorpius dating each other? I think the story was even more better with them being together. I'm just asking.
lillybean queen of the i ocean chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
love
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
I love the plot of this story! :)
yukino89 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
it good can't wait 4 more
Auroras Jenkins chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
A good story, hope to see more chapters.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
poor albus!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
aw! that was such a special fanfic moment!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
it's that potion that makes you smell what you love most! ah... i can't remember it's name! oh! amortentia. awesome! i love when authors include stuff like that!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
yay! great chapter!
Skye Potter-Snape chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Please Please Please continue! I love this story. First one like it ive ever read. Its great! Cant wait to read more!
Tamyka chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
This is a pretty good start. I was so confused about the dream at first because it seemed so OOC but then duh it was a dream. At it turned out hilarious so I'm glad you did it. And I like that you gave the children that particular trait it makes it all interesting. Hope to read more soon!
hA-UkA chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
Very realistic approach to Albus being in Slytherin.
Shiona Acitiu chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Update soon please!
Strangeou chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
hey, will you keep updating?