Reviews for On Deaf Ears
I loved it
Emma James chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
cool ff
amortentiate chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Could you turn up the heat on your next Liley fic? And draw it out a bit too?
CynicalLiberal chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
I didn't read this one but did read unsung and was really pissed when I started reading the first chapter of this. But then the Last Chapter Ended okay.
FaberryFan chapter 6 . 9/13/2008
oh! i remember reading this story a while ago & loving it.

i cannot believe i didn't leave a review.

i love it :D

liley is the best & you're such a good writer.
Vanessa Riverton chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Very sad and emotional story! Really loved it. Just fab!

Turn.Me.On chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
So a happy ending after all. Nice. I do like some angst in stories. I think it really spices them up and makes the happy parts that follow that much sweeter. Keep up the good work :)
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
I liked it alot. Haha Kurrent is cool.

But I liked this one abunch, I was like oh no happy ending? hmm oh well haven't read a good one of those but you know happy endings are good so i think it worked out.

Pixieloer chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
fire-panther24 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
Oh yay! I love it more than I love Guitar Hero and trust me, that is something very huge. This was fitting ending. You did the scene just right, not too bad. You get two thumbs up! _
Zovid chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
I liked the ending 'cause it was hot and pretty sexy but I think it would have been interesting if like in the middle of their heated make out session she thought back to her dad and was just like...

"miley i can't...not yet...not this fast." or something
LaughLoveLive chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
I am very impressed, as I always am with your stuff. As sad as I am to see this end, I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

BTW, happy belated birthday!
Lizdacious chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Well it was a good story :)

I really enjoyed this

And I like how you made it a happy ending with daddy accepting them _
hermione032192 chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Aw :) Great ending. I was actually expecting a big huge blow out where they kill each other or something. XD Well ok, maybe not that bad. But I loved how it ended :) Great fic, awesome job, etc, etc. Hope to read more Liley from you :)
Truscott chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Wow that was a great story. I loved the ending :)