Reviews for First Date
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow, that was absolutely perfect! I was looking around for something fluffy to read...And I found this. It never occured to me before, but it's true! Since I totally believe in Derek/Angie and Tyler/Leslie, how DID Leslie and Tyler get together?

xD Now I know...A really bad date, Tyler acting like a fool, and Leslie being her usual, cheery optimistic self. I mean, how could you NOT like Leslie right? She's just so nice!

Anyway, anyway, sorry for rambling, it's just so dang AWESOME!
Icebreeze chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
hahaha that was awesome
smileysquirrels chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
aww so cute! glad to read a story about ttyler and leslie XD
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I agree, Tyler and Leslie are cute!

Hahaha! Talk about a bad date! Leslie must have really liked him to let all of that slide. That goes to show how deep their love goes. Man, Tyler is such a klutz!

But, he was a perfect gentleman, opening the car door for her and all. He's so sweet, I can't blame Leslie for putting up with his clumsiness.

Yeah, I look forward to the bonus chapter about Derek and Angie's vacation in Hawaii, not to mention their wedding. Keep up the great work!
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
AW But that's so cute! She gave him another chance! Besides, he sincerely didn't mean it, so it's okay, right? And anything from you would be great!
Black-wings91 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
“I can’t help it! Its… so, funny! You – the guy who has given me all this women advice.. I just… hahahahah!”

The waiter walked up to the table, bill in hand. Derek was laughing so hard still, that he hadn’t noticed Tyler motion for the waiter to hand the check to him. When he calmed himself down once more, he looked at the black leather bill holder in front of him, and glared up at Tyler.

“Thanks for dinner, Derek…” he said, an evil grin on his face.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah… revenge sucks, I get it…” he muttered, reaching for his wallet.

_

Hahahaha! Derek is so cute XD

How adorable! Even if the date did not turn out so well, Leslie still loved Tyler I like funny romances like that D

I can't wait for the new story! I am craving more TC romance (Mostly between Derek and Angie, since I am wierd like that O_o;)

blackwings
TCFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
WOW! Awesome! Such a cute story!
tbjanet chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Disastrous first dates are so fun to read! xD

Not so fun to experience, of course. If I were Leslie, I would've been so grumpy afterwards [or, quoting some part of the fic, "kicked him in the groin and stormed out"] ... But that just makes the TylerxLeslie pairing so much cuter :) The way you wrote the clumsy and nervous Tyler made him so cute xD And then Derek&Angie HAD to make poor Tyler tell his story ... xP

Another great fic from you! :D Can't wait to see more of your fics ;)

-TBJ
Complex Mind chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Leslie stuck with him after Tyler emptied half a theater cup full of sprite! The first time it happened to me, it took me an half an hour in the shower to scratch off the stuff, because it was dried. Leslie sure is special...

Can't wait for your next story, so update soon!

Not Related Much -

Sorry about this, but I've searched google-wide for this definition, what does a/n or A/N stand for? I got "alpha-numerical as an anwser, and I am not happy with it.
In The Beginning chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
...XD

Awkward Tyler is NOT something often written. And you did it amazingly well.

"I'm allergic to horseradish..."

"OMG NO do you need to go to the hospital?"

Thank you for writing this!
MoonCat chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Worst first date in the world, indeed. I am surprised that Leslie had put up with all this nonsense! It was just one of those things that someday you'll look back and laugh; although Tyler apparently didn't think so! But it all turned out well in the end, though. Poor Derek got stuck with the bill. I pity the man.(Not!)I would love to read about the wedding, especially the bachelor/bachelorette parties!

Derek: Tyler! I thought we agreed that there will be no strippers in my bachelor party!

When you mentioned the steakhouse that Derek, Angie, Tyler, and Leslie where in, I immediately thought of the steakhouse I went to with my family called Bynum's. The food was excellent, the service is good, and there's weird stuff on the walls! Oops, I'm going off track, sorry. You know how to write comedy very well. I will definitely read more of your stories as they come out! See you next story!
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
ROFLMAO! I can't believe Leslie stuck with him after all that. Great fic.

As far as your next story. I can't wait for it. But take your time with it. Again thanks for posting this one.

Dan F
LethalDuckie chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
...Ouch! Haha, I surprise that Leslie could keep on smiling throughout all of that. It was fun to read.