Reviews for Kicking the Habit
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
you write awesomely.
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I can't believe that the Dark Ace would smoke! such a filthy habbit!

cool story, though
PKBitchGirl1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Great stories you've got here, and I'd also like to second all of Dr. Sipp's suggested pairings but I'll also add Repton/Ravess and Repton/Stork

My reasoning for Repton/Stork, during Fire and Ice, the scene where Hoerk was hanging upside down behind Stork and Repton was standing in front of him grinning, well the look he was giving Stork could be interpreted as lustful by those with a slashy mind.
Nisha chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Yay! Another'Dark Ace was a Storm Hawk' believer!

And yay for slash! But yeah, DarkAcexSnipe is a little strange... but hey, there it is. :D
Elektra3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Nice. The voices were absolutely dead-on.

*adds to favorites*
Mikitsu Silverquick chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Interesting, I love Dark Ace's dialogue here ... he's just so witty and hot ... just like he is in the actual series.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
You know. . . I /really/ wanna know what woulda happened if Dark Ace hadn't been smoking. 3

Oh man, DarkAce/Snipe. . . Normally a major 'ugh' factor, and yet. . . And yet. . . I /really/ wanted that to continue. XD lol
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Omfg have I mentioned I love you and your endless crack pairings? You write crack, in the good way. Because remember, crack is addictive!

Mariphasa Hecatene chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Oh, this rocks. Good dialogue, great observation. You aren't the only one who thinks about just what it IS between them already.

Good work. )

(Dark Ace hadn’t been aware that Snipe was in the habit of noticing anything. Great. )
Dr. Sipp chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
SNIPE, the potions master!

This isn't quite a pairing, but it's really neat! I enjoyed it a lot, especially Snipe being perceptive, and DA's backstory.

And that's saying a LOT, considering how weird Snipe/DA is to me.

Pairing suggestions:

Dark Ace/Piper, Repton/Starling, Repton/Snipe, Junko/a girl (FOR PURE AWKWARDNESS) Starling/Cyclonis, Stork/someone, Repton/CAPTAIN FABULOUS ... :D
QueenMeganMuffin1st chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Holy crap. You have made a terrible pairing look fantastic. This is.. adorable.. and hilarious.. and wow.