Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
The Desire chapter 26 . 1/26
Omg please continue I wanna read some Lucky from you. Plus why won't you make it incest between the twins lol?
Lithium-ShapedBox chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Hey, its been quite a long time since you've updated and I really would like you to update. I understand if you are busy though.
Alshain bint-Umar Ibn-La' Ahad chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
Yhaelle-chii chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
hmmm...just browsing the net and I came upon Walker Family. Your story kinda resemble it but your version is still better neh :D
Yhaelle-chii chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I was literally pulling my hair! -faints- by the way, I'm new here and well great job! really really great job
reader-san chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
moyashi sooooo means pretty.
reader-san chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
you said yullen and lucky weres the lucky?
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Oh god you did the classic nosebleed trick.
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
I can sleep again knowing that the world is a brighter place and that fangirld from across the world are squealing in delight at this chapter.
CollinMorganTheNewGothDoctor chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I definatly like this story cute but at the same time is..what's the word...lovey-dovey.
But I shouldn't judge now
joey-anderson chapter 26 . 9/15/2013
i can't wait for the next chapter!
i wanna see more tykixlavi though cause their my favorite paring!
tee hee
Saranki Mahira chapter 26 . 4/25/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! FINISH IT! I know it's been years...BUT PLEASE DO
Yullen22490 chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
You need to update, for I want the lemons it's great and I hope you do continue even though you haven't posted in 5 years!
MaruCryingShadowBear chapter 26 . 2/18/2013
*Looks for 'Next' button* ... What? No more chapters yet? NOOOOOOOO! When I read the last chapter I was in the same room as my parents. I was at the point where the family's talking about Yuu-chan being a hyperactive happy yuri fan and I was trying to picture that in my head. I started laughing hysterically and my parents looked at me like I belonged in the mental ward. Meh, whatever. You're a great writer by the way!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Are you going to include the 14th?