Reviews for How Others See Her
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
The universe you've created is amazing. Each one of your stories is an adventure.
err247 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
ok at first i was wondering what the hell you did to miranda. she was so out of character, but i kept on reading. you made it interesting. there had to be a reason why she changed so much. not one of my favorite stories, but i couldnt stop reading. good ending.
monetfun chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I love this story and your other one. I would just like to point out that since Miranda has worked for so long in the fashion world that she would know that Nigel is gay. Other than that it was nice to see her from different points of view.
livesonwisteria chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Loved this story!
caramelapples chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This was pretty interesting. I don't usually read slash fics but then, I liked this one very much. Good job!
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
You write wonderfully and have a captivating style. You deserve another cookie too.

~Chip
chrisdga chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Again, perfect. I really can't believe of how good you write Miranda. Add to my favorites too.

Please do write more Ó.Ò
Marish89 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I loved the story, and the fact that you see Miranda from almost everyone's perspective. I also loved that Andy and Miranda are in a relationship, and Miranda is kinder (subtly) at work. Please write more in the future!