Reviews for 11 Signs of Falling in Love
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
aw this is so cute!
woofyy chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
AW! HOW CUTE! ahh ! what happens next? what happens next? ! omg omg! good luckies with your future stories!
subzeroo chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
hey! those were only ten signs!
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
it's cute! i loved it! it was planned out nicley... it was a tad ooc but it was good nonetheless
Sinshana chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Good story! I wasn't able to read the whole of it cuse i read it at night, biut it was good. I read the signs, and found out that most of them were rigt about me. VERY few is wrong (probably only 2 but who's counting?), such as "he becomes all u think about".
seatwork1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I love it! Write a sequel!
hannahfinella-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
it's nice.. i like it.. though eriol is a bit ooc.. ahihi.. i dont get what's the reaction of Tomoyo-chan about his confession.. i am hoping that you can make a sequel for this one.. i really like ExT parings..
Mimiluvbug chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
aw! this was so sweet, i loved it! i think i was grinnin like fool the whole time! lol!
asga chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
kyaa so cute :d

Love the ending
ate pamie chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
chwar lang...ehehehhe i hate angst but ON BENDED KNEE was really touching that u cant help urself from reading...so far so good and i want to congratulate u for a fic well done but u have to add more spice on ur sentences...some are redundant...but anyhow, this fic is alot better than ur previous one becoz its not angst..u know how much i hate anguish stories right?ur lucky i took time to read ur first one...tsk3...
animated freak chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
] ] ahah! i really liked this fic! ] ] i remember once i got an email like that ... and it pissed me off coz there was only one person i was thinking about the whole time well anyhow that doesnt matter! this was really well written! (yay! go you) ahaha! i swear tomoyo is SO lucky! ] ] keep it up!
Mysterious Sapphire Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
i love ur story! its beautiful! u write ET very well! i liked bended knee as well!
MoonLove Angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
i LURVE 'On a Bended Knee'

it's soo touching...lol..