Reviews for The Hostage Bride
Loyal DC Fan chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
MAN YOU JUST MADE MY DAY A WHOLE LOT BETTER USING THAT FUNNY SCENE! As much I didn't like the previous chapters of this story, you once again gave me a reason to favorite your story...
Loyal DC Fan chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
I really need to say this: theres WAY TOO MUCH flaws in this... I'm not going to point out all of them, but definition of teleport? They can reach there in an instant!
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
I've Read This Story Twice & Its My Favorite From You! Love Love Love It!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
One Of Your Best Stories! Kinda Of Wish There Was A happy ending for the prince too though!
Sylmarien chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
wow that was a really good story, I love how everyone got in on the action -everyone got something to do and the characters were all really well written and believable. also a really cool idea -sailor moon plus aliens -original aliens too not just green men from mars. I also really liked how you did Rini and Helio's relationship -done very tastefully. Rini's role in the story was good, not a damsel in distress by any means and summoning Helios on the ship was a great idea.
Lovely Seraph chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
Wow- this was hands down the BEST Crystal Tokyo /Heliusa fic ever. I love love love it. *glomps you* You must write more of this stuff. Ha ha, you turned Sailor Moon into Stargate. HA ha
Charis Nova-Neko chapter 12 . 10/7/2008
An incredible story! I've been a fan of your galleries on Shackled Senshi in the past, and I continue to be awed by your work. I look forward to more in the future .
Shadow Blackheart chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
Wow, I love this story. I'm really upset there aren't more Chibiusa and Helios stories available. In another fandom with another couple, your story would reach at least 800 reviews because you deserve it.
Unknown-Eth chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
SuzakuMiko chapter 12 . 4/15/2008
Great storyline and amazing story. Wonderful job you have done here. I wonder where you get the idea for this story. I look forward to more stories from you. Thanks for this.
tricia chapter 12 . 2/1/2008
truley amazing!
Noke Neko Lover chapter 12 . 12/25/2007
petiyaka chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
It was a great fic. I really loved the mother's intuition. It was complete : action, romance, comedy. Great job!
PriestessHelene chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
That was a really good story. I enjoyed this and Usa has grown into her own.
raye85 chapter 11 . 11/19/2007
o really good ending,love the thrill. as for the king, well i wonder whats going to happen next after his words spoken out loud.