Reviews for Change back?
SomeInfinitiesAreLarger chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I NEED MORE!
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
This is an absolutely awesome little piece. I thought that while that episode was done tremendously well, well that whole set of episodes really, it seemed his regeneration could have been done in more detail as you said. So this really fits, and quite well too I'd say. Love both of the characters (or all 3 I should say lol) and can't quite decide which one you do better because both The Doctor and Rose come across as well themselves...if that makes sense. I am however a little frustrated that this isn't complete, I mean it could be called as such where you've left it but it feels to me as though you'd planned to put maybe one more chapter just to finish it off. That is it seemed you were heading for a particular point to finish on and we didnt quite get there, at least thats the sense I got from reading this far. So yeah a bit of a shame it's not completed but well done on this nonetheless. Definietly a fav! _ Thanks
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Fantastic! So glad you've updated :)

The whole thing flew by so fast, it's nice to be able to take it moment by moment like this; great job!
Captain Rika Kisuktai chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
YaY! Update! I've missed this story so much. Keep going! I'm still loving your writing skills! -bows down to writing skills-
Supreme.Empress.DragonGirl chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Ohmygod. I love it. This needed to be explored in more detail, now that I think about it, and you pulled it off expertly. Beautifully! Great job! All boxes checked!
cheri1 chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
I love this! Please hurry with the next update!
Captain Rika Kisuktai chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
Yay! Update! My sattelite has been turned off and I haven't been able to watch my shows! T.T All I have now is the Internet...until my mother shoves me out of the chair anyways...

Anywho, brilliant chapter! Can't wait until you update again.

-Captain Rika K.
this account will be dead soon chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Aw, poor Doctor. :( **Gives jelly baby**
grumpygrim chapter 3 . 10/19/2007
Great fic! :D Keep going!
Captain Rika Kisuktai chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
I simply love how you put the regeneration into words. I just recently got into Doctor Who and the regeneration of Ninth into Tenth was amazing. Please update soon!
Eliche chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Loving it so far cant wait for the next chap. :D
Paddington chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
I want more please
Paddington chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was really good, except for one minor note, you put "he was save, the tardis was save," I think it would make more sence if you put safe or saved.
katydidit chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Wow...This is fantastic.

I'm a bit of a new fan to the Doctor, and this story is probably only the third or fourth I've ever read, but it's just...wonderful so far. I can't wait to read more.
NonExistente chapter 1 . 9/16/2007