Reviews for No More Fabulous
omg. I love angsty stories! I loved this oneshot! :D

-Jamey ;)
tell me when it rains chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I loved it!

Great emotion and feelings and I love the ending, even though it's a little out of character for Gabriella.
mzdarkstar chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow. That was really good. In a subdued, freaky kind of way. But still well written and emotional.

from Star* * *
everyday chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
wow!
always.me.britt chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
This is really fantastic. In character, I like it from Gabriella's point of view, even though I don't like that character. Lovley.

Serioulsy though, what is High School Musical without Sharpay?
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Wow,that was intense. Loved it.
Paxa.Romana chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh my gosh, please don't tell me that's just a oneshot! I pray, pray, PRAY that this is continued.

PLEASE? Pretty please? With sugary swirls of goodness on top? :)

~DesireƩ
i.paint.the.sky chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Hmm. So far, this is the best High School Musical fic I've found, though I must admit that doesn't say much. It does show some promise, however.

Stylistically, it might be a bit too disjointed. While I do like the general effect this has, it becomes a bit overdone if every since sentence does it. I know the old adage show don't tell, but having some exposition isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as there is something else in there too.

However, my one big issue with this is the ending. I think it's overly melodramatic and rather out-of-character anyway. I can see Gabriella becoming friends with Sharpay, but I cannot see her becoming suicidal. She's too strong a character and this really does an injustice to her. If this wasn't fan fiction, it would be a really good ending, but when you're dealing with characters who are already established, you can't just make them do anything you want. Interestingly, I can actually see Sharpay possibly killing herself, because she's a much more over the top personality type, but even that is a bit of a stretch, without you explaining more why it happened.

Anyway, as I said, this is not a bad fic and you definitely know how to write, which puts you a step above a lot of people. But I think you really need to concentrate more on remembering who the characters you are working with are and how to realistically make them do what you want them to (or realize that they just wouldn't do something at all).

Best of luck to you.
thegleekiest chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This story is amazing! I absotivily posolutley love it!
Idio-cynic chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This broke my heart a little. So simple, but so touching.

It has an almost haunting air about it.

And really, what are they without Sharpay?
hellotheremynameisnicole chapter 1 . 9/8/2007