Reviews for Fateful Night
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very nice! I liked it! :)
geraldine01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hi, I really enjoyed this well-written story and love the way you came up with a viable alternative to the show. I can just imagine the show's writers sitting around trying to figure out which way to go with the Jeanne storyline and asking, hmmm, what if she was in on it with her father? thanks for writing it!

loved this vulnerable Tony part:

"I thought it was real."

Gibbs knows better than to speak. He knows Tony has to get through this if he's going to have any chance at moving on. Or getting to sleep at the very least.

"I thought we had a future. I – I thought she loved me."

His voice drops, his fingers curling into a tight fist.

"Fuck."

Tears prick the edges of his eyes and he forces them back, refusing to yield to the fatigue pressing down on him.
Sensue chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Wow. This was incredibly powerful. A way to look at things differently. I think that I liked your version of the episode better than how it aired. Love myself some hurt!Tony. And while I loved his relationship with Jeanne, I think that she needed a little more sass to be his girlfriend. :) She was too perfect.
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Another good 'un! That's why I favorited you. :)
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
It's been a long while since I watched Angel of Death for the first time, so I have no idea what I had been thinking after that episode! I think that this is a really great and fair interpretation as to what could have happened. I enjoyed the well-written read, thanks for sharing!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Well I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted but I really enjoyed it now! I love Gibbs as a father figure to Tony in particular and this captured their relationship beautifully. Many thanks. VP.
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I do love Tony!angst with Gibbs there to offer comfort. I'm also fond of G/D slash, so read it with my pre-slash goggles on ;).

It looks like Gibbs is well up to the task of looking after Tony while he's in no state to look after himself, and I'k sure the rest of the team will rally round as well.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
great fic! not slash! would love to see a sequal!
Yvz chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I liked it :D

If you hadn't said in the AN that you haven't written anything like this, I would never have known.
Agent M chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Very thought provoking. I never thought abut Jeanne betraying him like that...Here's an idea though...in my mind I've always been convinced that Jeanne would turn out to be the secret lovechild of Jen and la Grenouille from the time she was in Paris! Maybe I'll write a story about it...unless you get round to it first! You have a nice easy to read style. I look forward to reading your other work.
Channel D chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Oh, very nice. I have no idea if that's how the new season will start off, but it's as logical a choice as any.

Don't worry too much about being thought as slash. If it's real slash, it will be evident. I'd hate to see any writers hamstring their characters from showing the emotions that people would work closely together and have become friends would expect to exhibit under trying circumstances. I didn't feel slash here; just that Gibbs was concerned for Tony's welfare.
donttouch chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Beautiful! Perfectly described, and just.. beautiful! Good work! REALLY good work!
bethellie chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Well, aside from the fact that it isn't quite right with canon, I liked it. I mean...Tony knows that his girlfriend is the guys daughter...that's the whole point.
Richefic chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I love anything that focuses on the relationship between Tony and Gibbs - but I think you need to warn your readers that this is a little AU - because in cannon Tony knows EXACTLY who Jeanne is and who her father is - this of course is fan fiction so you can write your story as you wish but its a bnit surprising to see Tonmy portaryed as ignorant of facts we know he knows.
Soonerlo chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
That is a different spin on it. Cant wait to find out

Good idea!