Reviews for Be My Husband Just For a Few Days
Foreverglfan88 chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Good job!
sevy MMAD chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Great end for a great story. I'm sorry my reviews are all the same, I'm sure you're tired of them by now, but what can one say if you reach the genius? Nothing, because everything would seem just so lame. So I just have to keep telling you you're great.
negschainsaw chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
loved your story , it just 1 fluff story and i love those, but i must say i WAS freaking out when Clarrise yelled at Joe, I wondered what had happen when Joe had taken that plane...
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
C'mon, Mia's not that bad, is she? Well...(considers everything Mia's done in canon and fanfiction) Yes, she is indeed. Fair point. I'm glad it worked out for them, a bit better than it did in its reverse counterpart. Things were a little more natural in this one.
Liesel Meminger chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
This is exactly the sixth time I read this story. I just love it SO MUCH.

favorite lines are:

‘Why didn’t I choose Lord of the Rings?’ LOL

“Don’t worry. I have a better idea Honey… Leave him to Mia.” Really,poor Peter.

Just wanted to let you know that you absolutely ROCK(as if you already didn't know that )

Love, Duda.
JUJUChick16 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
HAHAHAHAHAH...That was great!
beMMADfabulous chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Ah, that was excellent! You had me fooled there when Clarisse told Joseph she hated him! I'm adding this to my favorites list. ;)
beMMADfabulous chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
OMGOSH, GET PETER OUT OF THAT BED! lol! XD Joe is gonna kill him for sure now! Btw, I'm not sure this is a K rated story, really. haha
beMMADfabulous chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
Omgosh, there were too many excellent lines in this chapter! hehe. I kinda hope they aren't... Doing what they sound like they're doing! XD But they probably are.. haha.
beMMADfabulous chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
Oh gosh, Joseph with is gun! lol Hmm, I wonder how Peter knows Joe isn't Clarisse's husband! O_o I love this story. hehe
beMMADfabulous chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
UH OH, what did Joseph see? hehe Can't wait! :D I love Charlotte & Joe's banter, and I love that Joe is having so much fun doing this.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Okay, I'm totally freaking out because I can't find this M rated C&J clip you're talking about... I can't even find your profile! :[

Great beginning chapter here! I'm gonna go read the rest now. hehe
criminalmindsbabe chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
damn girl that was ace

i love the way joe thought he was banished too bless him

and well done for actually having them do it.

was a great ending to an excellent story

x
OSUSprinks chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
Leaving him to Mia is incredibly cruel, but he deserves every minute of it! lol

Absolutely wonderful story, as always. It made me laugh and then nearly cry when I thought she had thrown Joe out. I was so glad she didn't mean it.

Happy writing,

Sprinks
OSUSprinks chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! The nerve of that creep!

I am off to read...