Reviews for Where You End and I Begin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Is it to late to review? I hope not. Any whoo I love this and is love for you to right some more. It was beautiful and deep and we all knew that they were one.
beginningxofxthexend chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I love the way you describe their relationship, their togetherness. You shed light on it, show us that it's not just some magical connection and by that make their bond more real and tangible.

I also like the dynamics between them, how you portray them as both lovers and brothers. The way they're physically close together and still comfortable when they're insulting each other to the point those insults turn affectionate. I quite love it -

And they truly are like that. They belong. They belong TOGETHER. That's why I'm so glad they didn't involve any females in the movie to mess things up. The only addition was Rocco and even he died. Of course then came the father but I don't think he'll stick around ;)
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
if reviews are LOVE

then what are favs?
Sith Happens chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Okay then, here's a little love *hugs* This was very touching. I mean, I've read the twincest stuff before, but this was... achingly tender, even with the good-natured cursing and name-calling ;)