Reviews for Ink
Reincarnated Poet chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I do like this, although it seems a bit less than the last one I read. Of course, no one died, and I am a sucker for a good death. lol
Lilian Cass chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is great! and I love the fact that you posted the picture of the tattoo on your profile!

Nicely written as well!
xlizardbreath chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ahh!
I loved this.
Your interpetation of the brothers was spot-on I think.
They weren't too sugary sweet, but you could still feel the love.
Great work. (:
Is Mise chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow that was great! i loved it! great idea love!
beginningxofxthexend chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I LOVE IT! It pushes all my happy buttons: tattoos, twincest, possessiveness, belonging, defiant attitude, accents... *is messed up from happiness*

I love how you described it all. From the story, I never would have thought you don't know about tattooing, you seemed so confident with it. And for what it's worth, it seems realistic to me :)

And by the way, the tattoo is amazing. From the symbolism to the actual artwork. I especially love how the guns cover half of the wings but are still transparent that the wings are seen under the handle of the guns. It's beautiful.

Hmm, I guess that's about it from this one. I always forget to add something, but if it's something I really want you to know, I'll come back and share it then ;)
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Nice
Extraho chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw! that is really romantic. though, i understand that murphy wouldbe good at celtic lettering.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
wow, this was amazingly creative and beautiful. "He'd show the world who he belonged to and then the world could go fuck itself."

haha, that was perfection

xoxo
IBleedForA7X chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
LOVED THIS.

It really showed the type of relationship they have, without shoving it in your faces, like a lot of twincests do.

Throughly impressed.

And the ink is fuckin' sick, too.
boomshine87 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
i liked this very mmuch, and it was an extra bonus that we cold see exactly the tattoo that connor got. I think you could more and more chapters to this if you wished, it would still flow well.
GoddessLaughs chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Very nice, excellent stream of thought and emotion throughout. Kudos!