Reviews for Ink
Reincarnated Poet chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I do like this, although it seems a bit less than the last one I read. Of course, no one died, and I am a sucker for a good death. lol
Lilian Cass chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is great! and I love the fact that you posted the picture of the tattoo on your profile!

Nicely written as well!
xlizardbreath chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I loved this.
Your interpetation of the brothers was spot-on I think.
They weren't too sugary sweet, but you could still feel the love.
Great work. (:
Is Mise chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Wow that was great! i loved it! great idea love!
beginningxofxthexend chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I LOVE IT! It pushes all my happy buttons: tattoos, twincest, possessiveness, belonging, defiant attitude, accents... *is messed up from happiness*

I love how you described it all. From the story, I never would have thought you don't know about tattooing, you seemed so confident with it. And for what it's worth, it seems realistic to me :)

And by the way, the tattoo is amazing. From the symbolism to the actual artwork. I especially love how the guns cover half of the wings but are still transparent that the wings are seen under the handle of the guns. It's beautiful.

Hmm, I guess that's about it from this one. I always forget to add something, but if it's something I really want you to know, I'll come back and share it then ;)
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Extraho chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw! that is really romantic. though, i understand that murphy wouldbe good at celtic lettering.
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
wow, this was amazingly creative and beautiful. "He'd show the world who he belonged to and then the world could go fuck itself."

haha, that was perfection

IBleedForA7X chapter 1 . 11/14/2007

It really showed the type of relationship they have, without shoving it in your faces, like a lot of twincests do.

Throughly impressed.

And the ink is fuckin' sick, too.
boomshine87 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
i liked this very mmuch, and it was an extra bonus that we cold see exactly the tattoo that connor got. I think you could more and more chapters to this if you wished, it would still flow well.
GoddessLaughs chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Very nice, excellent stream of thought and emotion throughout. Kudos!