Reviews for The Witch Who Hunts
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 13 . 5/6/2009
It was interesting how you didn't continue with what was planned at Forever Charmed, which is something you had done with Witchlighter as well, so it is nice to see some originality to it. I am pretty excited to see the battle come to place, and am thinking about it, and you have three, two, one as the amount of children, pretty funny. Anyways, awesome job, and can't wait to continue. :).
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
I really liked how you had the interaction of the cousins over the potion. The potion itself seems powerful, and an interesting way to vanquish the demon. As for the interaction, I really like Peyton. it seems that before Melinda become a huntress, the two were buddies, or still are. It is always nice to have family as a best friend. All is good, and I am excited to carry on.
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
AWESOME! The cousins! I have wanted to see you incorporate the wonderful cousins. I hope to see more of them in the chapters to come, for they are totally awesome!
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
I liked how Melinda finally let Wyatt and Chris help her. I am also pretty interested in this demon you created. I wonder how he is going to die...It just seems pretty damn hard to vanquish the guy. Once again nicely done.
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 9 . 5/6/2009
That was a nice scene you had with Melinda and Leo. It seemed to put some closer on what had happened. I really liked it. To be honest, i didn't think Deathly Hallows at all, I think you did it without it being that way. Anyways, awesome chapter once again. :)
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 8 . 5/6/2009
I really liked this chapter. The demon reminded me of The Beast in Angel. I really liked his appearance and power. I also liked the twist at the end of the demon taking the hand. I am pretty excited to see what comes next!
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
Again, another great chapter. A great story is developing, and I see Angel type inspirations in there. Whether you actually did or not is another thing lol. I like the Rynex Realm and its originality. Very interesting to read. I like the brutality that Melinda has, she is very forceful, and I really like her personality. Thanks for making her that way lol. Cant wait to read the next chapter!
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Wow, you just keep making twists and turns. hehe. I really like how you gave the history and he was after her. It was a good twist. I also liked the twist in the end about the Carrier, unique, and I wonder what Melinda means by what he wants...
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Awesome again. I really like this story, for you have awesome fight scenes. These chapters are really interesting to read. The twist with Wyatt was really unexpected that she would hurt her brothers. I can't wait to see the demon's past, and what this other demon has to offer.
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Well, Chapter 4 was awesome as well. I like the explainations. I also like Melinda's ability to transport at the same time with her astral projection. Totally cool. Cant wait till chapter 5!
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
I loved this chapter. i am getting really excited about it. I really liked how you had her go on a vision quest. It was really interesting how you had leo die, and how Melinda rejected her magic. I can't wait the next chapter, and to see what the amulet has anything to do with it. :)
The Voodoo Shadowhunter chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Well, I have read Ch. 1 and 2 and I really like it. Chapter 1 was very interesting in the battle sequences which were really cool. Also, with Chapter 2, it was nice to see more of Wyatt and Chris. I am also interested to see what Verok has to do with all this, who he is, why he killed Leo. I like Next Gen. fics only cause you can make whatever you want happen, and it never has to follow strict timelines. So, so far, you have me intrigued. Great job!
anna chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
i love your story - its one of the best that i've read on here and i'm looking forward to more coming!
shaybay55 chapter 13 . 9/12/2008
awesome!

next chapter asap!
The Witchlighter chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
Review - Preparation Over Potions

- Great opening, love the description, as usual.

- I like that you described to us, how the potion ingredients effect the potion and what they do when used.

- Also, good job on the explanation of the troll syrup and having Melinda use black magic ingredients, it shows that she'll do just about anything to vanquish her target.

- A bow and arrow, that's cool that you incorporated it and made her sound very cool. I can't wait to read more about Peyton.

- Haha, great trade of words between Melinda and Peyton. I'm liking their bond with one another.

- So did you make your fan fiction different from Forever Charmed? Giving Piper her three kids, Paige two and Phoebe one?

Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what's coming up next as Melinda is done with the potions. I also can't wait to see the powers of Henry, Dora, Peyton, and if there are any, the rest of the next generation. Keep up the good work Adam.