Reviews for Legaia Nara and the SimSeru
i cant think of a cool name chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
could you do one with the ra-seru in it? in the game it gave the impression they died, and I don't like that ending, besides, a sim seru (apparently) lived
Barako chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
Oh, that was SO CUTE at the end! I loved Nara and Thoram, I usually avoid stories with lots of OCs in 'em like the plague, but they were absolutely adorable! I'd love to see more of them! _

I really liked your portrayal of all the other characters too, and the catacombs where the Bio Castle once was, and your writing style and... XD; Okay, I just really liked this story in general. I liked your other story, too! It would be awesome if you'd write some more Legaia fanfiction, I'd love to read it!
Anthony C. Harland chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
To be totally honest I feel you should continue the story. I have played and own legaia and the story is considerably accurate though I don't recall gillium being in the bio castle he might have but, I can't remember. All in all I liked the story.

P.S. I am a heavy legaia fan.
Winter Yuy chapter 5 . 5/17/2002
The sequel was as good as the first one! I hope that you write a sequel to this one only with the kids as teenagers! That would be tight as whoa! Anyways, keep up with the good L.O.L stories!

WPY
rio caniling chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
In answer to your question: YES! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY! YOU HAVE TO, PLEEEAASSE?
rio caniling chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Shapeshifter chapter 5 . 9/20/2001
I love your story. I love Nara and Thoram and the other children. You could make this into a series, Of all the children, and please write more about baby Cort!
PrincessAngel chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Good...but, WHERE'S CORT!
GoodGurl chapter 5 . 9/4/2001
I love this! I think Noa and Vahn make the cutest couple! They deserve each other! Good job! Make a sequel!
Jacob chapter 5 . 8/29/2001
Great Fanfic!You should make another one about Nara growing up.I will read this fanfiction again!
donnell chapter 5 . 8/29/2001
good story.
Crimson Gold Hues chapter 5 . 8/29/2001
That was great! I hope to see more of you LOL ficS!
Crimson Gold Hues chapter 3 . 8/28/2001
WRITE MORE!i LOVE THIS STORY!
Crimson Gold Hues chapter 2 . 8/26/2001
Noooooo! i wanted to know what happened!*pouts* Keep writing :)
Shapeshifter chapter 2 . 8/25/2001
I really love your story. It's the best Legend of Lagaia story that I've read. Please continue