Reviews for Kaiju Wars Episode 5: Trash of the Titans
SupernalGodzilla chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Actually the reason why Hedorah fires laser and fly is because he was and alien in the movie. weird right
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
When reading this episode...I was freaked out man that Godzilla was going to be killed! But he preserved! Man, This was intense! Without a doubt, One of my three favorite episodes in the series *With Episode 3 and 9* If anyone could have written better, I'd like to see who!
Zelda12343 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
Great episode as always! I used to be terrified of Hedorah, to be honest, but liked this anyways.

So, Katagiri seems to be catching on…
Kendell chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
Pretty good fic. Hedorah reminded me of that creature from Godzilla the Series, anyway, cool fight, considering its rather hard to animate a gigantic mass of sludge in combat. It was still cool! Anyway, good job, I enjoyed it!
CrossoverAUman chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Godzilla the series. Or the movie from the eighties. I love that movie.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
thats funny our favorite *hole general. LOL!
destroyahirismix666 chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
very good story overall
destroyah iris mix 666 chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
when you are melting, your dead. but how does godzilla survive?
destroyah iris mix 666 chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
i don't know what to say, besides the fact it is a little dissapointing that hedorah can't fly and dosen't have eyebeams.

This is presently my favorite fan fiction series.
destroyah iris mix 666 chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
good job at getting all the g-mans movies. i don't have the money to buy thhem, so i am just trying to see them all.

thanks for putting hedorah in her, he ties my 5th favorite kaiju spot with biollante
destroyah iris mix 666 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i've been reading the series backwards, from episodes 9&10 back down to 5. i hope hedorah is in this one
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
captain planet. no wait it is obviously godzilla the series . when is the new godzilla vs. the zillas chapter. who would win godzilla from the series or godzilla from the godzilla power hour
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
Okey day. After this review, I'll actually be reviewing the story that you're on again. Yes, this is actually a really big deal for me at this point, even though everyone else has been able to keep up just fine.

So, again with all the firsts with this story, this is the first time we see a monster that could actually kill Godzilla. Anguirus and Rodan, aside from simply not being powerful enough to kill Godzilla in the first place, as shown by the fact that, well, they lost, were simply fighting him out of territorialness, and Mothra was just defending herself from Godzilla's territorial attack (doesn't that just roll of the tongue?), and didn't intend to do anything more than put him to sleep and fly away. But Hedorah is actually able, willing, and almost successful in actually killing Godzilla. But, thankfully, Godzilla managed to shake him off. Figuratively, of course.

I thought for sure that Hedorah growing more than twice the size of Godzilla was a bad thing. But it sealing its own fate by growing so large that it couldn't dodge the attack or run away from a giant blast of godzilla's nuclear breath? That was just... ingenius. Again, it reminds me of Orga. He sealed his own fate by getting greedy and trying to completely ingest Godzilla, which gave the latter the perfect opportunity to use the nuclear pulse. Heavy stuff, man, heavy stuff.

So, the ending for the most was very cheerful, as it should be: as Miki so well put it, "Godzilla just saved the # *& world!" (I have GOT to get over this can't-type-even-the-smallest-cuss-word-thing.) Hedorah's gases only slowed down Godzilla's regeneration, so he'll be alright, Takuya's back to stay (interesting that this comes off so well, considering why you wrote him out in the first place - maybe it was his involvement in this story), and Katagiri's outraged at it all. It's great! Or is it? That little question by him at the end definitely gave this story a "To be continued..." feel. If he's already had that thought, it probably won't be long before he gets it at least partially correct. Uh oh.
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; Ka-ta-gi-ri-must-die! Ozaki says that millions and millions of lives are at stake, and what does Katagiri do? Dismisses it as simply an opinion, does that whole annoying "Captain" thing, and, other than that, completely ignores him. I know that, if it ever does happen (and I pray that it does), it won't be for awhile, but I do hope you've got something vicious and painful dreamed up. Might I recommend being ripped apart by a swarm of Meganula?

It's funny; just like the liquid nitrogen plan, I knew the flamethrower thing wouldn't work - it would be anticlimactic if anybody but Godzilla ever finished off one of these monsters, plus you said in the beginning Author's Note that this was the second-to-last chapter, so it couldn't end in this one - but I wasn't sure why it wouldn't. And, of course, the answer is so simple that that is precisely the reason why I would have never guessed it. There was simply not enough heat to dry out a monster that size. The ultimate result: this is the first time that we see a monster that is actually bigger than Godzilla. Dun dun DUN!

Kazama has a point (and a well-earned chuckle) when he asks whether it's planned for Godzilla to show up or just has awesome timing. I think it actually says in his profile for Godzilla: Unleashed that it's actually a sixth sense. Cool. Too bad that Hedorah can rehydrate itself and come back to life if it goes back in the water after it's been dehydrated, or else the battle would have been over right then and there. Since he was never technically alive to begin with, though, it makes sense that he could do that. But wow! MELTING Godzilla? Orga almost ate him, but melt him? Dang. Ordinarily, I'd suggest the nuclear pulse, but this Godzilla can't do nuclear pulse (yet). That's gotta be the biggest cliffy in the history of forever right there. If I hadn't already read the next chapter, I'd be worried for him.
GodzillaGuy92 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Now here's what adds a lot of weight to this story: Hedorah possibly wiping out the entire human race. That's something we haven't seen out of any of the kaiju we've seen so far. Not Rodan, not Angurus, not Godzilla himself. Threats, sure, although Godzilla is more of just a potential threat, but not to humanity's existence. Hedorah, though, could actually drive the human race to extiction. That's something we've never seen before (though hopefully we'll see it again, once some of the really big and powerful kaiju start to come along, like Ghidorah, Destroyah, and, hopefully, Jagereth), and it makes the whole story seem so much bigger and more important, even when we've already been informed by Takuya in Chapter 1 that "this could lead to the worst crisis in human history."

And through the foggy hopelessness, they find a solution to the problem without even doing anything! What's more, it's once again something I'm now slapping myself for not figuring out beforehand (speaking of which, I liked the part where Kazma goes, "Of course!" and it turns out he has no clue)! I should have figured that because they kill Hedorah in the movie by drying him out and because you're just taking Hedorah's design "a step further," it would be something like this. I should have seen this coming when Godzilla, by some crazy chance, never actually used his atomic breath against Hedorah throughout the entire two times they fought.

And it was cool - er, horrible, very horrible - how Hedorah killed those two UNXCC planes, Ah, what the heck, just this once: go Hedorah! That last line created a great sense of "uh-oh"-ness, though. Ooh.