Reviews for Curse of the Wolf Moon
Lord Geovanni chapter 7 . 1/17
Great story. Hope you continue it soon. Is Riku intended to be the Dominate in their relationship? Any chance I could try to convince you to make Sora the Dominate? I think Riku could use the break from having to be in control all the time.
lion-chan chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
O. H. M. Y. G. O. D. !
I can't believe I actually managed to find such an amazing story / / / / / / / / / /
It's too beautiful to be put out in words, I'm totally enamoured with it 3
Oh my, I'm almost trembling with excitement!
Please, just PLEASE grant me a selfish wish: don't stop writing! There's nothing more sad than an awesome story left unfinished. ç_ç

Did I already say that I'm utterly in love with your creation?
Really, you write wonderfully and the plot is gorgeus to no end! I hope to see the rest of the story ;)
SorceressKyrsty chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Ooh, wow, this is really interesting. Subtly done lore-wise, but with great character relationships. It all comes togeth as a whole quite nicely, and I'm really looking forward to reading more- what a cliffhanger! orz. The story was great, in short, and I loved every second.
onlyoneperson chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
This is pretty cool I like how you input certain characters and keep others just far enough away... If that made any sense. Good job!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Mygod, I love this! XD the first chapter was so amazingly awesome!
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
I can't believe I forgot about this story!
Hopefully updates are more regular - it's good
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Kawaiiii!
Narutopokefan chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
I hope he stays alive and well :( . Please update soon bye
xion chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
MAKE MOAR! I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES! PLZ MAKE MOAR!
sandra chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
more please
Anesthetic Writer Ren chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
UPDATE!
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Hmm this is very interesting I like It
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
This is really good so far!

Semi-reminds me of Beauty and the Beast :D

Can't wait to read more :)
MysterySky8 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Nice! Very interesting

I love how you incorporated Ventus into the story, usually I don't like soriku or akuroku fics which him mentioned in it, but I don't mind how he is mentioned in this. I also love how you put in that last tad bit about the amulets, I swear a literal lightbulb flashed on when you mentioned it, and then I thought back and it clicked.
FluffyPrincess6100 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I seriously was just checking dates to see if any were made on my b-day, and this one was! Not to mention its damn awesome. Cant wait till its done!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »