Reviews for Chocolate and Peppermint
x3sYellowie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011

Oh my, I'm so happy at the fantastic use of english here :') I can barely find any good ScipxOC Thief Lord fanfics and I'm so happy to have tried reading this one!

Even if I hadn't known about Izzie or her background, the way you described everything was beautiful and how Scip was so sweet to her was also amazing!

Gah I'm gushing.
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
:) Enough said.
Justine chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Awww ; I'm A Little Latee On The Revieww Lol But I Just Wantedd To Sayy That, That Whusz The Most Adorable Story Ever 3

Youu Havee A Wonderful Talent For Writingg (:
Neverland child chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved that!I really like how you used a line from 'The Lord of the Rings'.

Great story!
Spinning-In-Infinity chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aw this was the cutest fic ever! There aren't that many good Thief Lord fanfics but this is definitely one. It's enough to make me fall in love with Scipio even more (if that were possible lol!) x
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh, that was so sweet! I love it! Merry Christmas. In September. That is just such an awesome story. Great job!

CJ chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was great! :) Now, Prosper and Hornet, please. :)
bookfreak13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
It's so cute I can't even think of anything to say! I can honestly say that this is the cutest fanfiction I've read. EVER. _

Keep up the good work!
Pink Erasers chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Aw, I like it. XD Good job!
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw... This is so sweet. The OC is verywell done. *only rights OCs, basically* I like Scipio...;;
Snowlia chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw, that was adorable! I loved it! I'm reading this is March and it's still good, lol. Everyone was very nicely portrayed and Scipio was beautiful as always, I always pictured him as a great romantic. All in all amazingly well done and I hope to hear more fics from you (hopefully Scipio related! :D ) Stories written on a whim and at odd hours always turn out interesting...

Hey, hey, hey! Izzie! Look over there! (grabs Scipio and runs)

cheapxperfume chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
that was truly adorable.

good job. ]
eclipsed heart chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
yay! i luv it! :D

~eclipsed heart~
someone chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
all i think i need to say is: WOW!

p.s. you are an amazing writer!
snowfrog5152 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
BEST COUPLE EVER! That was the sweetest story! Could you send me Izzie's background story?