Reviews for A Friendly Bite
Maggie 'Marauder' Weasley chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
DUDE! Did it really happen? Is he a werewolf now? No? Geez, that was the best ending ever! Will you be continuing it? Or is this it? . Great idea!

~M.J.W.
Scooterbug8515 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Wow, that was good...I especialy liked the ending, making it out as a dream but still leaving marks of the dream on Sirius.

All in all this was a verry captivating story wich I could not stop reading.
Charm12 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
wow that was excellant teh suspense 8sob* i really love dteh ending how it was just a dream haha great job!
Lupinsgirlfriend Do I ever login chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Woah. Weirdness. What happened? Did Remus somehow magicly bite Sirius in his sleep? And the quick change of pov confused me a little. But either way I loved it! It was a brilliant story of learning what Lupin had to go through all the time. And your description of the transformations, the injuries Sirius got, the wolf, the way the wolf instincts overwhelmed them. All of it was perfect, just the way you would imagine it. I know I always give you such long reviews, but I only do it because I just feel I have to let you know how great your fics are.
Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
So...is Sirius a werewolf? ...weird...

AWESOME! I LOVED IT!
Amael chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This was a really deep fic. I liked how you did it. I just do not understand the ending. DID Sirius get bitten?
Starr2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow! What a cool ending!
Amarain chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Great story as usual. I really love your fanfics. Sirius and Lupin have always been my favorite characters and I love reading about them when they were in school. You write the Maurauders very well. Creative plot as well, can you imagine if Lupin had bit someone? Keep writing!
AA Battery chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
wait! Im confused! What happened So it was all a dream or was the last part a dream or was none of it a dream! Please explain! I am soo lost.. ... I was REALLY good, I am just confused.

-The Energizer

PS- SOMEBODY EXPLAIN PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Oh My god...

Freaky

~*~Kiki~*~
JKLB chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Love the two twists at the end. What makes the final twist work was that Remus looks shocked when he sees Sirius's scar. I'm in "don't write a sequel" camp. It's perfect as it is.
ThE iNsAnE oNe chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
that was great! is there anymore? or is that it? OMG! I wan more!

Your Fan

tHe InSaNe OnE
Kayli Nelson chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
wow... that was COOL! i loved it! poorpooorpooorpoooooor sirius! i don't want him to be a werewolf! he might get hurt! but great plot! soooo original! i wouln't write a sequel though, it'd damage there hang-less cliff hanger! so its just... cliff...wierd... Anywho, your the talented auther YOU deside!
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
wow...hey, is that the end? or is there more? cool ending though..
FlamingElf chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
omg! what does that mean? is sirius a werewolf or was it all a dream? oooooo! i hate suspense! that was a great story, though!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »