Reviews for Sunny Afternoon
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
2 minutes?! D: haha DAM! ;) i loved this story, it wasnt just sexy, it was also sensual and beautifully written too :)
CourtLynn chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was so cute :3
sleep deprived mind chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
ohmygod! just...aww those last sentences just awesome!

...sorry bout my english..urrr spelling
br0flove chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aw...
Da-awesum-squeeful-girl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMG! I think I just had a nosebleed! XDD

This is hot! X)
travvywavvy chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is one of, if not THE best StanXKyle stories ever.
MizuTsuki17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
aww that was sweet!good job!
Candygoth chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
oh wow vey very good writing, it gave me shivers! And people wonder why I love slash so much!
kristeenjeanne chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
loved it.
PersianLady chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
wow, nice lemon! I srsly hadn't read any South Park slash for a long time, but doing it now, thanks to Imaginaryland! it's sparkle interest again! :D
Ashley Benlove chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow. That was so good. I've always been a fan of erotic stories, myself, having written a lot for another television series, but I've never read any South Park ones. And, I loved it. I'm a Kyle/Stan shipper and this just worked so well with my own sensibilities. 17 years old... perfect age. I remember Chef telling them that they'd be ready at 17 in season 5's "Proper Condom Use." Anyways, I loved it. It was so beautifully written, I cried. Thank you for this story!
mysoulmate chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
*whimpers* oh gods
pomodorooo chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
this is now one my favorite kyleXstan stories!
Fermata chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
How could I have missed this? Dang. This was xtremely well written. Almost poetic. You're an excellent writer. Write more Stan and Kyle :)
BoredomCorruptsPeople chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Ohh that was awesome! Hope you write more! That seemed very realistic, from what I understand XD Sorry this is a lame comment but great job!

Hope to read more from you soon!