Reviews for L is for Learning to Love
L word ch 5
UnguidedLight chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
awesome
Elly1212 chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
DAMN IT! I wonder what "Madison" is gonna think about her new name. Very good story. Love the fact that the 'JUST FUCK' idea came from Carmen. Cant wait for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

-Elly
Sergent Mathilde chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Your fiction is really amazing. I mean it. I'm so surprised sometimes when I see how people can be good writers. So, it's in the same time attractive, hot, really funny (I love the dialogues between Shane and her conscience, that's really excellent!), and true. I mean, you're faithfull to the serie (it's very rare).

Whatever. The first sentence of your fiction made me laugh. "Shane McCutcheon was bored." First, because it would have been exactly how I'd have started omy stories, and two, because I did started one of my stories like that (I didn't already published it, but it's on True Blood, and it starts with "Eric Northton was bored.").

I love the dialogues between Shane and Carmen. Of course, Shane is like my favourite character ever, but Carmen is also very good. I thought she was a little passive in the serie, if you know what I mean.

I wanted to ask you something (Please, I don't know you but let's imagine I'm all humble and shy) : could it be possible for you to send me -on MP, maybe?- the adress of a few LWord Shane's fictions? I don't know if you know other sites or forums with good fanfics, or even in this one, but it's very difficult to find good things and I thought maybe you'd know some. So, please?

I can't wait for the update.

Kisses!

(PS : Forgive my maybe not-so-good english, I'm actually french -I'm not lucky-, and maybe I did some lagage errors. So...)
LittleBlueMonkeySponge chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Please say you arewritting more, i want to know what happens!

XX
Mika2345 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Class update :) Keep it up
norrin chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
omg this fic is great! i mean, ur story is probably the best sharmen fic ive ever read. keep up good work. n update, update, plz
trez03trois chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
ugh! You are killing me! are you gonna make me beg for a longer post? hahahahahaha... super excited about your story.. please, please, please post soon! as in right now! lAtEr! hOtFoRsHaNe!Ü
shanesthebest chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Great story you got going. Like how Carm has turned the tables about relationships and how it has Shane's head spinning.
mariel chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
love this fic!

so happy you updated
Jonz chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Ah, out of all the names you had to choose Madison :p

Sorry to hear about your hectic life, it's good that you keep writing :)

Looking forward to what's next,

c
trez03trois chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
i just read your story.. and it is hot! hot! hot! please please post again.. what happens next? please..
Sader chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Wicked!

ill be looking out for this story!
gena8 chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
An amazing story...please continue..you write shane s character so well..its easy to believe it s her...so please please please write more...this is a great fic..cheers
Mika2345 chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Great.

There arent enough sharmen fics out there :(