Reviews for Whelp II The Wrath of Snape
hetavi.shah chapter 1 . 1/21
Please write harry's Hogwarts years as snape his dad
PurePreet chapter 24 . 1/17
me is excited!
R4mses chapter 24 . 12/28/2020
Thank you for this great story. I don't regret giving it a favorite on the first chaprter. You did not let me down. It has been a wonderful ride and a very satisfactory ending to the series. You are a wonderful author and I would love to read more.
R4mses chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
I'm gonna favorite this one on the first chapter. You are amazing, I only dread the end already as you seem to have stopped writing here. If you have taken up writing books I would love to know the name you're publishing with.
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 5 . 12/17/2020
Poor Harry .

UPDATE
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 2 . 12/17/2020
Please update I need more.

Don't start a Amazing Story like this if you've not going to finish it. It's torture not knowing what happens next
Oleonetta chapter 24 . 11/11/2020
The Whelp series has been amazing to read. I loved every chapter of both stories XD
I am only saddened by the lack of a 3rd story to this wonderful series. x
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 24 . 8/19/2020
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
PotterFanatic101 chapter 24 . 8/11/2020
Awwww! This is the cutest thing I've ever ready! I love Snape/harry father son relationship! SO cute! This story is awesome!
mc1221318 chapter 24 . 7/28/2020
I do not have the words to adequately describe how great this story is. I hope the author does the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
this is good
Guest chapter 13 . 6/20/2020
I just wanted to read the resides and everybody is posting spoilers...I don't think I've ever been more triggered by them
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2020
I just wanna know if filtch is going to be evil! More evil than normal anyways...talking of a bad filch, I want to see if I can find a fanfic with a nice filch...hmm...
Shawnjoell chapter 24 . 6/18/2020
So everyone knows snape is his father. Very good ending for this part.
Shawnjoell chapter 23 . 6/18/2020
So Sirius would still be a godfather. I think he understands about snape. What will Harry do
2,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »