Reviews for Whelp II The Wrath of Snape
Ja495ck chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Will there be a Whelp III? I want to know what happens with Lupin and Sirius Black.
E.BACKER chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
una gran historia, tienes que seguir con ella.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Whelp II: The Wrath of Snape
Or
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Does someone shout SNAAAAAAAAAAPE! At some point? ;)
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
I normally never cuss in my reviews but this warrants a exception. The way you treated Sirius was a total crock of shite, words fail me to express my displeasure with how you denegrated him and pedestaled Snape. I would say more but it will probably just be considered slander. I was really enjoying this story too.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
STOP PRETENDING TO SATISFY YOUR SICK NEEDS LILY WOULD NEVER GO OUT WITH SNAPE AND SIRIUS IS NOT EVIL!
GwendolynnFiction chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for this! Man I started this story years ago when it only had about four chapters, and forgot about it 'cause I don't tend to follow incompletes long. It's been a joy to see how far its gone! Congratulations and thanks again,
QTuani7
Guest chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Love the story and the Whelp 1 :) Great!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Have you started part 3 yet? ( haven't check your gallery yet sorry), if you haven't PLEASE DO! :D
if you have then you can guess where I'm going.
I'm considering at this rate to follow you.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
:D I'm back for more! I should really be doing my homework.. few more chapters though ;)
Ayla-tan chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
Awesome!

I really really love Harry's and Severus' bond...and Black deserved what he got when he kidnapped Harry. He might have been in Askaban for the wrong thing, but in my books, he deserved it any way, for the abysmal and callous way he treated Severus when they were in school. I hope he'll come to truly regret that, too. Nonetheless, I am glad he's been clared of charges and I do want him to built a relationship with Harry, though certainly not before he has truly atoned for his crimes and bullying against Severus...and groveled at his feet for forgiveness. As I said, I want him to realize that the way he and his friends treated Severus was not fun, nor was it right. Dumbledore has to own up to a lot in that department, too.

But enough of my rambling. As I said, I'd really like it if Sirius and Harry could form a relationship and the same goes for Lupin, though he, too, has some groveling to do beforehand, for standing by and doing nothing (he should have gotten a teacher, once he realized that his friends weren't going to listen to him) is just as bad as being the actual bully. But still, I find it a little easier to forgive Lupin, for admittedly, he was in an unique situation. And either way, it was Dumbledore and his staff who should have done something, should have doled out punishments, for they were the adults and on account of the fact that they are teachers at a boarding school, they are responsible for the children in their care, for giving them structure, safety and stability. Sirius and his friends didn't get structure and no matter that they should have also realized by themselves that what they were doing was wrong, they were children, after all and should have been given that structure by Dumbledore and his staff. And Severus...well, its clear the only structure or rules he ever got was that he didn't deserve care and safety, that he was evil and not worthy.
Sorry, I'm rambling again...but it really bothers me, this unfairness. But I'll try and stop my rambling now.

I like it that Harry and Draco get along...and I hope that Harry can help Draco steer clear of Voldemort...and maybe, Severus can find a way to convince Lucius that he'd better stay away from that megalomaniac, too? I'd really like that. Don't know how it came about, but I found I rather like stories where Lucius becomes a real supporter of the light side...and especially of Severus. Of course the story of how he comes to be against Voldemort has to be believable.

I also like it that the Weasleys play a big role in Harry's life...and in Severus', cause he can certainly do with a bit of Molly's care and motherly protection...even if he claims he doesn't need it.

Ron...I'm hoping he'll be a lot less biased and prejudiced against Slytherins, on account of the fact he knows Severus (even if Severus doesn't actively take part in their playing, he is bound to realize that he is not evil, surely?) and Draco, too. I can't see him anywhere else than in Gryffindor, though. And frankly, I wouldn't want him anywhere else. His friendship with Harry may turn out to show the others that being in Slytherin is not a crime, it may become a first step in the direction of Slytherin finally getting treated fairly again...or for the first time (of course all presuming Harry ends up in Slytherin, which I hope). And, no matter whether Lucius comes around or not, his own son being friends with a Weasley will vex him greatly.

Though, speaking of Lucius, I am curious as to his reaction to the news that Harry is Severus biological son...I think the fallout of that coming out will spell trouble for Severus, even if he does manage to turn Lucius around and makes him realize the foolishness of serving Voldemort. He is one I think could be turned around...if for no other reason than to protect his own hide and his families. The others however (especially Bellatrix)...oh, they'll be angry...and they'll be out for blood, especially Severus'. He'll have to watch his and Harry's backs very strongly. And maybe that could be a way for Sirius and Remus to start a relationship- by making a vow to protect Harry and by extension, Severus...and when they're good enough, they'll be allowed to see and meet with Harry?

Severus position as a spy is officially done, isn't it? Voldemort won't ever believe he's a Death Eater again, will he? At least I hope that with the news of Harry's true parentage in the open, that Severus won't ever be called to pretend to be a Death Eater ever again. He's done enough. Now he has to concentrate on being a father to his son.

Speaking of Death Eaters...I hope they'll catch Pettigrew real soon- can't wait to see that one get punished...and severely, too.

I'm really looking forward to the continuation and hope that you'll be able to publish it soon...I can't wait to see Severus grow more and more into his role and to see his bond with Harry to grow and evolve and to see Harry heal and play with friends...and then to start Hogwarts, later. I really hope he'll be in Slytherin, though. I think he belongs there. He's ambitious and very cunning, too, on account of the sad fact of how he's spent the first years of his life.

Please post the continuation soon? And I would really love that Harry's first Christmas interlude you're talking about in your authors note ;)
Xeno0709 chapter 24 . 2/18/2013
A beautiful and heart-wrenching story! I really loved the way you bring your characters to life. 3 Hope to see a sequel one day! ;)
starfish152 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Cutttee
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
So cute and sweet I look forward to reading the continuation of Harry and Severus' adventures. :)
harrypotterspiri chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Harry is just too cute and innocent.
harrypotterspiri chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
A well written tender moment. So unlike Rowlings Snape.
2,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »