Reviews for Whelp II The Wrath of Snape
Ealasaida chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Encourage! Encourage! Leaps of happiness and flights with Kneezles! Whoops of Glee and Whee of Gloops!

er... yeah...all that to say, good story and I hope you keep writing!
Lady Mythology chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
awh!

the sequel!

*cheers*

i so can't wait for more!

~Lady Mythology
SailorGadget chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
HORRAY HORRAY HORRAY! SEQUEL SEQUEL! SQUEE!

xD Ah man. I love this story line. I love love love it. Thank you so much for the quick updates. :3
honore chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
LOved my Harry Hug! Enjoyed this last bit, especially Hagrid and Harry. Looking forward to more. Thanks
redrose-melody chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
T'was great I wonder what Hagrid have now:P Dragon? Harry should like it then or...

FLUFFY! I'm sure it his At least, I hope. That would be nice

anyway, waiting for an update
Cleopatra Selene Potter chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Great story update soon!
goldentree chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
This second chapter was great :) And I hope Harry will begin to trust other people soon. I think he will prefer Charlie as a babysitter bye :)
researchgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I've been remiss in reviewing as I usually read your stories on my PDA and don't like writing on that - but I'm enjoying them all.

As far as I can see, no one has tried to guess the title of part 3. Obviously it will be 'The Search For ...' - the only question is who. Since you seem to like angst, I'm assuming Harry
Will Parry chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
i love it! as good as whelp, although i think that having the title as whelp 2 is a little iffy.
grace1237 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Harry is SO adorable in your story...and the little temper tantrum (refusal of food, making circles in the dirt with the toe of his shoe etc.) was exactly like a the little kids that age I've seen...it even brings back some rather cringe-worthy memories of my own fits of temper :)

But yeah, hope to read more soon!
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
how *do* you do it? another wonderful chapter.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I hadn't realized that you'd already started the sequel to Whelp, so imagine my delight when I found two chapters of it! As always, much enjoyed.
SiriusLuver16 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Uh-oh. What did Hagrid get NOW? Please say that it isn't another dragon or... is it Fluffy? Please update soon! I can't wait to hear what super animal Hagrid got!
SiriusLuver16 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Aww, that's so sweet! Please continue updating! :)
Blonde-angel1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
I want the next chapter!It is killing me!I have followed it from the first story and am really enjoying it please continue on with this story I am really enjoying how you portray severus it is really catching how I think he really was. Thanks cant wait for next chappie!:)
2,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »