Reviews for Whelp II The Wrath of Snape
kmwsweetness chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I just finished Whelp I and this chapter and I love this series so far. I can't wait to read more!_
Back Up23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
aw im happy harry is being protected by snape lol
xxlovemepleasexx chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
i just finished whelp, i LOVED it. i was wondering what kind of posting schedule you're on? keep it up it's all great!
enchantedlight chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
great chapter! update soon!
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Yay! You made a sequel!
Eternal Cosmos chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Woohoo! Finally the continuation of Whelp! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!

Eternal Cosmos
cckeimig chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Brilliant start, to say the least!

Tear-jerker of an ending there. Poor little Harry. I hope the Wrath of Snape includes Filch getting what's coming to him, the evil git.
Norbert the Dragon chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
YAY! I'm so excited for this one!
Shdwcat27 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Blessings upon your house (and a mocha latte on the side) for the new story. I love your Harry & Snape. Thanks for sharing your sandbox with us.
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Yay! I'm late cause well I've had a hell of a bad day at my dads. *sigh* But reviewing now behind 62 others lol

'Not Going to Happen.' I love that you added the capitals as Harry says what he said it just shows the tone he must have used when being asked or told lol

And him relaxing when he sees 'his Charlie' that's another thing I like *nods* kids tend to think 'mine' when there young they know that others have the person as well but generally think through there own view point. Of course Harry also is caring eg when he silenced as not to wake Draco etc etc :D

And his agreeing with Severus about the 'snakes being the best' aww lol and his parselmouth ability Severus doesnt know of that yet does he? I'm sure he doesn't... and his paying attention to who went in his fathers house and his want to be one of his precious snakes aw and his observation of Percy smiling seeming forced and not natural like Charlie's.

So the Squid lives? I thought he was now Sushi? and Harry wanting to leave... well can't really blame him.

Ah yeah... lol Harry being magically gifted and in an area where such can be done freely well yes I imagine once he gets used to it he will have lots and lots of fun.

I hope the Slytherins arn't mean to Harry cause Snape wouldn't stand for it and how would they feel if Filch did that to them? git. Glad to see the chapter )
LittleEar BigEar's sis chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Brilliant, of course. Many a "thanks" for writing a sequel!

Sis
LycanthaRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
yay, i cant believe whelp 1 is finished but the sequel is brilliant already :) cant wait to find out what happens to Harry and Severus, keep up the great work!
goldentree chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hi,

I'm glad that you're writing this sequel :) It starts very promising :)
Tiro chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Interesting. Hope you will continue.
angel74 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
another story? and a sequel no less? you amaze me. I wish I had your energy to complete my own stories. you must have a dozen muses beckoning to your every whim. congrats on a great start to which promises to be another wonderful story. I can't to read more.
2,398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »