Reviews for Whelp II The Wrath of Snape
Nyra Lion chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Wow and I thought the first Whelp story was good. By the way I love the title. lol. you are on my favorite authors list and the first and the second Whelp stories are in my favorite stories. Keep up the Great Work!
LindseySnape chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
aww poor Harry, it's sad to see him so upset. i think that Filch is in for a rude awakening when he runs to into Severus. Curious to see what Dumbledore is going to do. Keep up the great work, and please update again soon. LES
King Of Wolves chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
great update
MoonRose91 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
*Smiles* Oh, I can't wait to see a new chapter! Update soon please!
snowpuppies chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Harry's just too cute.

And I just love protectivedaddy!Severus.

More. Please. *g*
bkerrmom1 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Got home from a double shift and looked at my email... jumped up and down in excitement... scared the cat... had my son looking at me weired... told him the sequil to Whelp was up... he ran to his computer and I read from mine... BRILLIANT!
ChasingStarlight chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
poor ickle harry.

i'm glad you decided to continue this story :-)

great chapters!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Poor Harry!

I like the chap.

Kisses from Argentina!
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
great chapter! update soon!
produceninja chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Very cute! Please update soon!
loveseverussnape chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
great chapter. keep up the great work. can't wait for more.
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Great chapter! I don't understand why Dumbledore is so set against getting rid of Filch? Is it only cause he's afraid he'll go to Voldie with what he knows about Hogwarts? I guess he does know quite abit about Hogwarts that Voldie should never know. Just let Snape beat him up a bit, maybe a small hex or two.
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Awesome first chapter! I like how you refer to Snape as 'father'. I forget if you did that in Welp, but I noticed in this fic. On to chapter 2...
Meggplant chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
oh, Harry! oh, he is just the saddest little thing - you have a wonderful ability to show the emotions of each character. lovin' it!

and WOW. such a fast update! i'm so glad i stumbled across your site, it's probably one of the best things i've done yet in this fandom! *dances*

Yumi-wheeler chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
I really liked this chapter a lot. How Snape started his class like in the movie, BRILLIANT! Can't wait for more.
2,443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »