Reviews for Whelp II The Wrath of Snape
erikabalaclava chapter 1 . 7/5
I love your stories! I've been reading it all the time since yesterday.
Navyangel85 chapter 1 . 6/14
Sqeee happy i found this story. Snape will keeep him safe
Dani for Jesus chapter 24 . 3/23
I loved reading part one and two and can't wait to read part three of the whelp series see you in April meanwhile I'm reading Game Changer
Lilyluna43 chapter 17 . 3/18
So in theory, Peter wouldn't be able to enter the Burrow again, right? The Fidelius keeps all humans from entering unless they have been told the secret by the Secret Keeper, right?
Lilyluna43 chapter 20 . 3/18
OMG! NO! I hoped that Harry would have a nightmare an then Sirius would witness Severus comfort him...
Lilyluna43 chapter 18 . 3/18
This end-of-chapter sentence us very promising! :D
Lilyluna43 chapter 7 . 3/17
I love the fact that it isn't all smooth and nice between Harry and Severus after just a few weeks...
Dani for Jesus chapter 24 . 2/28
I loved reading part one and two and can't wait to read part three of the whelp series see you tomorrow
ChocoMeoka-Chan chapter 24 . 2/9
I loved both Whelp and Whelp II! I hope you continue the series even though it 2017 and this was finished in 2008.
Dani for Jesus chapter 24 . 12/25/2016
I loved reading part one and two and can't wait to read part three of the whelp series meanwhile I'm reading letters:the year with the stone
Dani for Jesus chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
I loved reading Whelp and reading Whelp II and can't wait to read part three of the whelp series see you in January meanwhile I'm reading cherished
Dani for Jesus chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
I loved reading Whelp and Whelp II and can't wait to read part three of the whelp series see you in January
Beth chapter 24 . 12/1/2016
My heart has been through an entire feels trip when I spent 2 days reading 3 of your fics whilst trying to keep up with school work. It's just, it's just so beautiful. Your fics prompted me to start reading more and more of your stories and soon, I will probably end up reading everything you published. But Merlin's Beard, your stories are just, so feelsy.
Shewanda chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
What an AWESOME story. Thank you for enjoying and writing about the Harry Potter universe. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Also, yes to a Christmas story, yes to Harry the teenager with his dad and yes to more of this relationship.
pupzpride chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
I really enjoyed reading parts I and II. The way the relationship grew and the feelings sometimes were so emotional but very well written. Looking forward to part III.
2,510 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »