Reviews for When Shadows Fall
garnet86 chapter 27 . 11/28/2011
I just wanted to let you know how amazing I think your fic is! Please finish this story some day -it's simply too good to give up on! The characters are great and the development of the story is terrific! I really really would love to see how it ends!
Falconluv chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
I have really enjoyed this fic and I must have re-read it about a million times while hoping for an update. I really hope that one day you do continue this fic. You have had me at the edge of my seat waiting for what happens next.
Gert49 chapter 27 . 2/2/2010
I really miss your story. I hope you continue it.
labrat21 chapter 27 . 12/25/2009
I really love these characters and I hope you continue with this story. The style and cadence of your writing appeals to me and I hope to read more soon.
lalez chapter 27 . 10/7/2009
oh boy both of them are in way too deep

love it by the way

can't wait for the wedding day ...

keep going
Gert49 chapter 26 . 9/10/2009
I am so glad I found you and your story here. I went to check the other site and it is gone, the site I mean.

Can't wait for your next update.
Mistoflees chapter 26 . 9/6/2009
I'm so happy for the update, it was very nice :)
labrat21 chapter 25 . 12/30/2008
I started reading this on the other pb site, but my password is gone, so I will review here! How you made a gigolo interesting and someone whom you can not only identify with, but admire is beyond me! Since I check every time I log on to see if there are updates, I hope an update is coming soon. I want to read how Michael and Sara weather the wedding from hell and how things become more personal for Michael. Your way so far has enthralled me, so imagining my own ending isn't nearly what you can come up with for this story.

Mango517 chapter 25 . 11/22/2008
Ohh the drama. It just keeps getting better and better..."love" Sara's sister and mothers need to "fix" Sara for the wedding Update soon :D
WDE11 chapter 25 . 11/20/2008
Thanks for the update! All the teasing between the two. I thought for certain that the scare Sara had about falling would triggle Michael into going after Sara hard. UDS please
WDE11 chapter 24 . 11/17/2008
Thank you for the update! This story intrigues me and I look forward to the updates. Keep'em coming!
Ily18 chapter 24 . 11/17/2008
Wow, it's been a while, uh Jules? :)

But, what a gr8 chap especially the first paragraph!

And Michael and Sara sleeping in each other's arms... how cute! And hey, that was also therapeutic for Mike, wasn'it? He didn't have a single nightmare... I hope he soon realizes the reason of that peaceful sleep he had... Mhm, could it be because of Sara sleeping in his arm..? Yeah, maybe... LOL!

And... I think i'll have to read the part with Linc again, 'cause I might have lost something [YAY, just found an excuse to read this chap again! LOL]...

Uhm... Mike... I know your cellphone fell and got broke and that you had that lovely message from Angela but... what about counting to ten before you react that way with poor, innocent, lovely Sara? Not a gr8 way to behave, mister...

Oh well... the only way I can forget Mike for reacting that way, is a new chapter posted real soon so I can read it and at the same time I can forget how an ass he was with Sara...

Just kidding Jules, but as soon as you post the next chap, I can only promise I'll be here to read it :D
BlueSighs chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
Man that sucks about the phone! Seriously, the part about the voicemail was really sad :( I hope they find it. Anyways, please update again really soon!
Mango517 chapter 24 . 11/16/2008
I was just thinking about this wonderful story the other day, and I'm just so glad you finally updated. Good chapie, maybe not the best one ever but good and interesting. Update soon :D
Q chapter 23 . 9/11/2008
sorry but this story is to slow and getting boring