Reviews for this that and the other
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
phenomenal story, goodness. was looking for marminé fics to add to a fic rec list and i'm thrilled to have found this one. excellent job.
irisviel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was such a breath-taking story - the imagery, the characters, everything had me wrapped up in this piece from start to finish. I loved the Narnian touch you added, especially the lion being Marluxia instead of Aslan. Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Incredible. Just amazing. Like, I don't know, wonderfully written and slightly confusing in a totally good way? It's refreshingly awesome! Oh yes, I read many, many really good things a day but when something is that cool, it just is. That's obviously the bottom line. Evil!Aslan/Aslan clone/just another lion was weird, and I really loved that Chesire Cat-esque cat that quoted him so very graciously. Really and truly, if cats had voices, I think that they would all speak in riddles. So, I loved it. Great work, congratulate yourself, for I shall add it to my Favorite Stories. And possibly check out your other work. Very creative, and dazzling! So have a wonderful night! (Sorry, it's very late at night and I'm so tired and a bit out of it. Be back soon. ;D.)
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
...Oh my.

This is just gorgeous; your way with words is fantastic, addictive, and I can't say enough for style-it just lends to the atmosphere of the piece. It's beautiful with every detail-even the minor-and even more so as a whole.

You hit the characterization over the head-really! with a big, heavy hammer, too...-and I can't help but genuinly feel SOME sort of connection. You Naminé is fantastic; your Marluxia is just as amazing; and the scenes you put them in are fantastic-THIS is fantastic.

A lovely ready; it's like a fairy tale-only, you know, there isn't a Happily Ever After.

- Pixie
Raihu chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
You turn these words beautifully. Beginning to end is the only way I could ever read through this, and with no pauses between. There's an eccentricity to your writing that I'm envying at the moment; a tendency to skip away from the obvious and flesh out minor details, make unexpected observations.

And Naminé's strange, quiet resilence. And the feline harbinger, and the image of winter and dusk.

Wonderful to read. This is very, very capable storytelling.