Reviews for Such an Idiot
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Hehehehe, oh Selina. XD
shadowsontherun chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Lol the last line was just funny. Lol she's going to just go ask the villan XD
A Markov chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
And the award for best use of the show "SportsNight" in a fanfic goes to...
Sarai chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Nice ending.
t wrecks chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
so cool, and another review I missed earlier
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
How many Phsych classes have you had? Sorry odd thought.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
ok, here is the drama
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
perfect
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
wonderful, I apologize for not reviewing the first...or the second time I read this, but it is better every time
24isover chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
your bruce wayne just kills me - for someone who's supposed to have the iq of a genius, unfortunately, he's got the eq of a pea.

thank goodness selena is so level headed and patient.
Ieyre chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
I really loved how Harvey couldn't find the opposite of gray, and it made him go crazy. It was a really interesting way of handling him.
araiday chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Forgive me. I had no idea these stories existed until today (er..was it yesterday...have been reading a while) and I had to respond after this first chapter. The idea of the Joker needing to set the VCR to tape "Whose Line" was topped only by Bruce/Bats IM'ing him (in all caps, natch) to um...go away. Fantastic. I've never laughed harder at anything ever. Only about 7 years behind the times, but I'm going to play catch up with all of these CatTales over the next few weeks I can see.
t wrecks chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
I like this showing them working together
t wrecks chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Fantastic
Nightarcher210 chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
Okay, I just had to say how much I love when he "absentmindedly made several intelligent comments." And the "Tim is an idiot/ Dick is an idiot." There. I'm done (at least until I read whatever brilliance you have next).