Reviews for Such an Idiot
Josafeena chapter 7 . 9/10/2001
I love this series so very much I can't wait to read more. You're captured our favourite villainess so well, and with such style! This witty, intelligent and genuinely human Catwoman is utterly addictive. Well done!
sarah chapter 7 . 9/7/2001
yet another amazing work. i've read the whole trilogy. i can't wait for "domestic affairs" _ email me as soon as it's posted! thanks!
lexi chapter 7 . 9/4/2001
okaay. It was cool but i didn't get it that well. keep it up!
lala chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
really great.
Mel chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I didnt get a chance to let you know before..but I read the series(above stories)and I enjoyed them immensly :)
karanne chapter 7 . 9/3/2001
Chris, I love the way you write Bruce & Selina.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 7 . 8/31/2001
What can I say? It's good stuff. A satisfying resolution to the Two-Face problem and a satisfying resolution

to Bruce and Selina's first fight. Although I can't imagine them getting too domestic. 8)
Rick Peterson chapter 7 . 8/31/2001
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, just like all the others in the series. My only complaint is an aesthetic one: that the two didn't work out their problems themselves but required Tim's intervention, albeit mischieviously intended. It always annoyed me in those "Screwball Comedies" (which these stories remind me of) when it took some outside intervention to resolve things. This time it wasn't so bad: I have the definite feeling that they would have resolved things themselves eventually, but it made the story less than perfect. I am amazed at how you keep finding stories that don't feel repetitious but rather carry the relationship forward. If only the DC writers were even half as clever at this relationship! Looking forward, as ever, to the next story.

P.S. I think Tim is right!
Valeria1 chapter 6 . 8/31/2001
(Excuse me if this sounds a bit choppy, reviews aren't my forte). Your story is really great. You can see that there is color in the world, not just black and white or shades of gray. (man, this sounds really lame, but it's how I feel)
Tarkas chapter 7 . 8/31/2001
Chris, I find myself running out of ways to say, "This was great!" Unlike the immortal E.E. "Doc" Smith, I don't have an nearly-inexhaustible supply of superlatives (and even _he_ ran out eventually! ). Lovely stuff, and I already await the next story with considerable impatience - but do me a favour and fix up Dick and Barbara, huh?
allycat4 chapter 7 . 8/30/2001
you get better each time. please keep them coming.
Facade chapter 7 . 8/30/2001
Yippie! :) Now I'm anxiously awaiting Domestic Affairs. Go get em, killer. LOL
Ghost in the Machine chapter 5 . 8/29/2001
Selina was right not to apologize. It was not a situation that called for one from her. Still

trying to figure out what Two-Face is up to. (Although I am reminded somewhat of his appearance

in "The Dark Knight Returns" for some odd reason.)
Ghost in the Machine chapter 4 . 8/28/2001
Despite the fact that Nightwing is right, will Bruce realize that he was wrong? (And what the heck

IS Two-Face up to anyway?)
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 8/25/2001
The writting is good as always. I love Chris Dee's stories. They're awsome. Good work :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »